Protein - Losing fat and gaining muscle

Options
2»

Replies

• alung2k3
    alung2k3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies so far.

I wouldn't say I have a routine down yet. I've sort of researched via the internet and used my friends sets as a guideline.

It's been about 3 weeks and I've managed to move up 5kg in both arms. 15kg to 20kg d-bells.

I do alot of dumbell work on arms and chest. Then I'll head into the machinary to hit the things I didn't hit yet. My friend is alot more technical than me. He does different movements per day, pull/push etc so I kind of incoperate that too.

General rule is 10-12 reps. The last 2 you should struggle to get up. If not it's too easy and you should go up a level.

Weight wise I'm 266lb or just over 19st. Calorie target is 1860 cals, aiming to drop 2lb per week. I'm 6"4 so I carry it abit better.

Exercise wise I do like to do some cardio too. I like to burn 500 cals a day. I eat back approx half of that.

Before I started my weightloss of around 3 months I had body fat of approx 33.8%, latest reading was 27.4%. I went from the obese to the poor region. My BMI is still miles out tho.

• alung2k3
    alung2k3 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I will take a look at those links then and go from there!