Does Alli Weight Loss Tablets Really Work

Options
And Has Anyone Used It

Replies

• mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You should try them. I hear they really help to blowout the fat.
  • Beatrix0810
    Options
    I've not used it, but a friend of mine did and said it made her poop wayyyyyyyyyyy too much. She said that once she almost pooped her pants! I would just try to lose weight naturally, rather than with the use of pills....

10334217.png
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I've not used it, but a friend of mine did and said it made her poop wayyyyyyyyyyy too much. She said that once she almost pooped her pants! I would just try to lose weight naturally, rather than with the use of pills....

10334217.png

I heard the same thing from a few ppl...
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    You should try them. I hear they really help to blowout the fat.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Seriously though, if you have a pants-crapping fetish, then these are the pills for you!
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Options
    nope
  • riskqueen
    Options
    Tyra Banks pooped herself in public due to these.
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    They are super effective at producing those greasy fart stains everyone loves to have. And also, you'll be the life of the party everytime you soil yourself in public!
  • kimby12
    kimby12 Posts: 10
    Options
    hey. Try CLA. 1000-1200 miligrams. they dont suppress hunger and they are not diet pills.. but they help turn fat into muscle....so you dont lose weight but your REALLYY TONE up...trust me .. i have been taking them because i wanted to stay away from diet pills cuz of all the horrible stories... and cla is a natural ingredient in meat that helps digest fat and build muscle. for 90 tablets its about 20 bucks.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Anal leakage is an issue. So, Depends.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I tried them once and they helped but I felt really weird. muscles spasmed and the poop thing.
  • oceanlvr9495
    Options

i have heard the same thing.....
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    A woman I know has lost tons of weight on them. She looks amazing. But yes, she says she spends her day on the toilet. I must admit, I would far rather just lose the weight naturally in a slightly longer timeframe than be on the toilet for months!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    if you like fatty anal leakage seeping down your leg as you walk around...then yes, go for it!
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Had a friend tell me that he knew a doctor who was taking it. The doctor was on a trip and rented a car. He crapped his pants and was so embarrassed that he bought the car........

I don't think I wuold want to risk messing myself in public.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Yes, purchase some Depends if you opt to use Alli.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I hear wearing all white clothing while taking them shows the results even better.
  • spampeg
    spampeg Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Hahahaha, nice one.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Go to their website, they have a pretty honest message board.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I use to take them. I will say the first couple of days you take it be prepared to run to the bathroom often and have near accidents. It's pretty gross honestly. It actually makes you "dump grease" for a lack of better words. Lol But after that, I was pretty much too scared to eat anything, otherwise you'll have accidents.

Just my experience with it, and many others I know.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i wasted so many sexy undies while using these...really a sad time in my life