2 month photos!

Options
kitkat_42
kitkat_42 Posts: 16 Member
The differences in the photos may not be much, but it is just enough that I have to brag on myself! The photo on the right is the beginning of March, the left is from today. 11 pounds down, 39 to go. I remember how GROSS I was feeling and how miserable I was. I’ve been feeling that way lately but took a new pic for comparison just to see. Y’all I can’t even. qfjda5pcr1u4.jpeg

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Way to go
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    2 months? Stunning!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    That is a very noticeable difference! Great work!
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job. Congratulations on your success so far!
  • Jesi1011
    Jesi1011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Amazing what a picture can do!!!
  • kitkat_42
    Options
    Thanks y’all!!
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    kitkat_42 wrote: »
    The differences in the photos may not be much, but it is just enough that I have to brag on myself! The photo on the right is the beginning of March, the left is from today. 11 pounds down, 39 to go. I remember how GROSS I was feeling and how miserable I was. I’ve been feeling that way lately but took a new pic for comparison just to see. Y’all I can’t even. qfjda5pcr1u4.jpeg

Plz share what you been doing site and exercise wise. I have to lose almost the same Amiya’s you Would you consider your weyloss because of diet or exercise mostly. Or you think it’s becyof bothw
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • kitkat_42
    Options

Plz share what you been doing site and exercise wise. I have to lose almost the same Amiya’s you Would you consider your weyloss because of diet or exercise mostly. Or you think it’s becyof bothw[/quote]

It’s mainly diet, I exercise HIIT 2-3 times a week 30 min at a time. I drink shakes for breakfast and lunch with a high protein snack mid morning and mid afternoon, dinner I try to have some lean meat and veggies but often it’s “normal” food because I have my 6 year old to cook for as well. Also drinking half my body weight in ounces of water every day, and taking an Herbalife total control tablet with the shakes.

I’ve been feeling like crap lately because I’ve fallen off the diet track a little and haven’t been able to exercise; had a week of being sick with some GI stuff- but even with that I’ve still maintained and even lost a couple of pounds 🙃
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • alliemaeg89
    alliemaeg89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job hun!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!