NSV: Who used to be a picture cropper?

Options
I was going through my pictures, old and new and then realized that I used to crop almost ALL my pictures before I lost any weight. LOL! So just for fun I want to see some hands. Who else is guilty of being a PPC, past picture cropper, and is not anymore?

I'll be the first....

**Raises hand and looks around the room**

Replies

• prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I didnt bother cropping the pics, I just didnt take any.
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    I'm more of a deleter than a cropper myself!
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    cropping, blurring wrinkles darkening shadows for slimmer effect...Taking 5-10 shots maybe more and pickign the most slimming one, refusing to take pictures on really bad days, having mainly face shots of myself and hardly any full body shots of myself, asking people on facebook not to tag me without my approval...Im still doing it.....

But i hope one day to take Full BOddy Shots and not CROP them ....

Kudos to you
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I'm an untagger
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Guilty!
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yes... that or I would hide behind my husband and son in family photos.
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Untagger LOL
    I'm an untagger
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    still do
  • Ebwash89
    Ebwash89 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I thought I was the only one. I didnt go in and crop them but I would either not take any or take just my face or upper half because my face and upper half look pretty slim. So basically cutting off the parts I thought would make me look fat.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Mmmmhmmmmmm
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    I just usually stay BEHIND the camera:happy:
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm all of the above...
    Cropper, untagger, avoider, offer to take all group pictures, multiple retakes to get a decent one...

I'm super unphotogenic, but I do hope that losing some more weight will help!
  • emmyworthy
    emmyworthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!!

I am guilty of cropping!!! I am of the opinion that the camera adds ten pounds!! So I just restore the picture to look more natural by cutting half a boob and hip out!!

I can't wait to be a past picture cropper but for the meantime I will continue to crop out my wobbly bits to balance out that extra ten pounds the camera cruelly adds!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Me and my husband went on a cruise and I cropped a picture of us infront of the ocean (so beautiful) but the maxi dress I was wearing made me look WAY pregnant...ugh disgusting!!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I avoid taking pictures or take a million until im semi-happy :tongue:
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I picnik'd every single picture I got taken of me or cropped it waaaay down. I also am guilty of takign 25 shots before settling for the one where my face looked the slimmest :embarassed:
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha too funny! I did that the ENTIRE time I was preggo! Then, when I lost all the baby weight, I wanted to see how much I'd changed by using old photos and comparing them to new ones. Do you know how hard that is when you've cropped ALL your old photos!! haha I found a few, but most pictures that were taken of me during those days got DELETED!

So yes, I used to be a TOTAL picture cropper!!

*shamefully raises both hands. And feet.*
  • ostar8433
    Options
    Untagger LOL
    I'm an untagger

GUILTY!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I would crop and photoshop my pics.... Take out the bags under my eyes and whiten the whites of my eyes... remove blemishes, redspots, increase the tan in my skin tone so i wasnt so pasty from never going outside, clone in new sections of hair so i looked like i had more and once i even lengthened my neck to look thinner in pics. Thank goodness for my graphic design skills!!! Now, I dont really need them for my pics though!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I would crop and photoshop my pics.... Take out the bags under my eyes and whiten the whites of my eyes... remove blemishes, redspots, increase the tan in my skin tone so i wasnt so pasty from never going outside, clone in new sections of hair so i looked like i had more and once i even lengthened my neck to look thinner in pics. Thank goodness for my graphic design skills!!! Now, I dont really need them for my pics though!

Oh my goodness.. I need to learn your ways! lol Teach me, Yoda!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!