Looking for inspiration

Options
Can I ask how much weight have you all lost and how long it took and did you lose it all with MFP.
๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

• Nickynoodle2379
    Nickynoodle2379 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic hun well done.
  • dogWalkerTX
    dogWalkerTX Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    4 days.
    3 pounds.

:-D

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    40 pounds in 3 months.. I ate no processed foods, no sugar, no added fats... and ate six times a day. I did not log or count calories.. This way worked well for me.. I find the forums are great for ideas and support.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Options
    If you want real inspiration take a look at the "Success" threads. There are people that have lost 200lbs. I get my inspiration there.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,565 Member
    Options
    I've lost 22 pounds since January. 20 more to go!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    18 pounds in 6-ish weeks.

And that's with a couple days where I went off the rails and ate like twice my daily amount of calories.
  • Nickynoodle2379
    Nickynoodle2379 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your all inspirations. Thank you x
  • RunnerGrl1982
    RunnerGrl1982 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    25lbs over the course of 8 months. Slow and steady wins the race as they say. :wink:
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds from November 2018 to February 2019. I did that by dropping the frequent bags of Halloween candy. Iโ€™ve lost 29 pounds since starting MFP in mid-February. I also joined a gym at that time.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    220... maintained for a year of hell... now "bulking" .

edit.... 18 months of hell... how did I do it? Stupidly quick... as far as using inspiration.... don't.... either we do or we don't in this life... so either *kitten*, or get off the pot... sorry, just quoting my granny... very practical lady.. if not.. well overly classy..
  • Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    220... maintained for a year of hell... now "bulking" .

edit.... 18 months of hell... how did I do it? Stupidly quick... as far as using inspiration.... don't.... either we do or we don't in this life... so either *kitten*, or get off the pot... sorry, just quoting my granny... very practical lady.. if not.. well overly classy..

I feel we would get along lol