Starting over, again!

Hello! As I just finished a 1/2 of Hershey's candy bar, I find it extremely important that I start over as soon as possible! I will turn 61 next month, and although I'm in good shape health wise, I feel I am definitely not physically. Unfortunately,
I make excuses for myself all the time. It has to stop! Yes, I have some limitations such as Fibromyalgia, migraines, 2 very bad shoulder surgeries behind me, but those should be the reason that I need to get physical and change things. I am going to try again with the help of this app and the motivated people on here with all their great stories. Someday, I would like to be someone's motivational reason to keep going!! Thank you in advance ffg or your support. I'm looking forward to hearing your stories.

Replies

• Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    I lied to myself for years that I had no control over my weight. I hardly ate any junk food and regular exercise did nothing so this was just the way it was. I didn't want to accept that my choices were directly responsible for my size. I wanted to believe that I was right.

Accepting that I was full of it was hard. Losing weight is hard. Excuses are easy.

But nothing worth doing is easy.