Replies

• echmain3
    echmain3 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

• enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job! What advice would you give yourself then that you know now?
  • sassysmom35
    sassysmom35 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow girl. Just....wow! You look amazing!
  • anabanana93277
    anabanana93277 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank You!!! Took time and determination!
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fantastic weight loss!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Wow....now that is inspirational!!!
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love your "TRIBE" shirt. Your shirt is wearable inspiration and you are walking dedication and inspiration!
  • jenniferleighbeatty83
    Options
    Looking great!
  • wayne9979
    wayne9979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is just brilliant, I particularly wanted to ask..... are you single :wink:
  • MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic! May I ask your start/current weight and how long it took you?
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - you are very inspiring!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Wonderful Job- You are rockin this thang!!!!
  • Catho36
    Catho36 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow!
  • fandslock22
    fandslock22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. I am the same height and about 10 lbs heavier, so your progress is a great encouragement to me today. I need to get back to the gym!
  • maronesax1972
    maronesax1972 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is fantastic! May I ask your start/current weight and how long it took you?

I start in 2016 the first two years were the trickiest! My goal was just a pound a week.. and honestly sometimes I didn’t make that goal but it didn’t not discourage me! By the end of the first year I had lost 70 pounds!
    The second year the rest.. for the last year and a half I have been strength training along with high intensity training! Which has help tighten up a lot of the loose skin..
    My journey has been about a lifestyle change more than a diet..hope this help I am on IG anabanana559

By the Way! I am 5’4 135lb

2xaghmhmo817.jpeg

I start in 2016 the first two years were the trickiest! My goal was just a pound a week.. and honestly sometimes I didn’t make that goal but it didn’t not discourage me! By the end of the first year I had lost 70 pounds!
    The second year the rest.. for the last year and a half I have been strength training along with high intensity training! Which has help tighten up a lot of the loose skin..
    My journey has been about a lifestyle change more than a diet..hope this help I am on IG anabanana559

By the Way! I am 5’4 135lb

2xaghmhmo817.jpeg

You are amazing! And you look fabulous!
  • anabanana93277
    anabanana93277 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Fivepts wrote: »
    Fantastic work. I am the same height and about 10 lbs heavier, so your progress is a great encouragement to me today. I need to get back to the gym!

You got this! Lift heavy!

• Stew501
    Stew501 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!