Need mfp friends

2»

Replies

• Gemmacarn
    Gemmacarn Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm really struggling with sticking with it :)

Thanks 😊
  • Gemmacarn
    Gemmacarn Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2019
    Catalpa62 wrote: »
    sunscoutie wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. My scale is not moving either. I know it's my nutrition but having a hard time eating at a deficit with working out, etc. I HATE being hungry! I need support and motivation!

I'm in the same boat! It seems I can work out or eat right - but both at once feels impossible! Feel free to add me. I'm back at it and very motivated.

Great, good for you, thanks 😊
  • tccroston
    tccroston Posts: 34 Member
    Add me too! I’m a former FF/EMT/SCUBA Diver that heroically slipped off his fire truck and tore my ACL, meniscus, and everything else in my knee. I haven’t worked out in 10 years, and now it’s time to get back into it.

Life has gotten in the way of being able to go to the gym on a regular basis, so I’m starting off watching my calories again.

And here we are! Feel free to add me, I’ll do my best to support and motivate!
  • rhi_eaton
    rhi_eaton Posts: 4 Member
    Add me :smile:
  • julieat1960
    julieat1960 Posts: 23 Member
    feel free to add me
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    76Crane76 wrote: »
    I'm always looking for new, motivational friends that post frequently!

Same here. A short message is always welcome, but in your case, I will know why you added me ;-).
  • ERAW93
    ERAW93 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me as well. I am new to this and need encouragement and will help support others.
  • Otterlover81
    Otterlover81 Posts: 25 Member
    Add me! Need motivation and really enjoy giving motivation. I have an open diary and a run streak of 73 days currently. Most days I feel like I only have 2 active friends that log on and motivate me and my list tells me I have something like 21. Still have at least 40lbs. to lose and would like all the help I can get!
  • gocallum
    gocallum Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm working hard too to get calories and macros sorted
  • KathyL07
    KathyL07 Posts: 27 Member
    I will add you! I'm looking for partners in dieting too! I've lost 48.5 lbs and have 21.5 left which is coming off hard!
  • nuzziek
    nuzziek Posts: 69 Member
    I'd love, love, love, to add friends! Please add me :)
  • happymom24
    happymom24 Posts: 26 Member
    Add me! I have been focused on moving more for the last two months and was slowly losing weight (~ 1 lb/wk). I stopped walking as much and started lifting weights and doing an online aerobics class with my kids and my weight has stalled for the last 3 weeks. I am walking 3 mi every morning to try to get it back in the right direction.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for people for mutual support. Plus it fun getting to know new mfp friends :)
  • tinabambina29
    tinabambina29 Posts: 192 Member
    Feel free to add me also! Definitely need some motivation on here :smile: