Anyone else hate running?

124»

Replies

• scrambler22
    scrambler22 Posts: 1 Member
    I dont mind running, I find I can zone out pretty well. But my favorite is bootcamp and kickboxing. Anything high intensity that cause me to sweat!
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    edited May 2019
    I hate running also. I was so happy when the doc said “no running” after I had arthroscopic knee surgery that wasn’t running related. I love hiking, spinning, lifting, dancing, outdoor bike riding (on bike paths) and I’m going kayaking tomorrow. If you do it right, kayaking also works your abs quite significantly and even your legs to a lesser extent.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    As a “retired” runner now back on the saddle, I like running. Don’t know why I retired. God willing, hope to keep running until they take me out feet first wearing my running shoes.
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    @SurfyYoSurfy
    Wow that’s amazing!! I would love to learn how to surf. I used to skateboard.... will that help me at all with getting started? LOL
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Hello, I’m coleen and I hate running. There... I said it... whew.
    What are your favorite types of exercise that AREN’T running?
    I’ve found walking to be the most convenient, but I also do love swimming. I think I may need to take lessons again though because I don’t feel very coordinated while doing laps 😂

Lol yes. Injurned my knee on a squat rack a while back. Lol running is something I definitely think is good though and need to get back into. Have done it at times haha.
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    I don't especially like running. But I sure feel really damned great when I'm done!!! :smiley::smiley:
  • JB1775
    JB1775 Posts: 136 Member
    I hate running, but for me it's a necessary evil. It's as good of a mental workout as it is a physical one (in a sense). I prefer crossfit or lifting weights. Olympic lifting is fun too.