Stalker Stories

Just_Mel_
Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
Does anyone have any interesting stalker stories?

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    When I was 16, I worked as a check out girl at a small town grocery store. This 40 something year old guy would come in regularly and always come through my line. Short little guy with thick 70s style glasses, kinda awkward and would never make eye contact or speak much. He started asking people about me, my last name, phone number etc.

One Saturday evening I came home from cruising around with my friends and my mom told me a "work friend" called for me saying I left my jacket at work and needed to meet me to return it. Yeah.....I didn't leave a jacket. Turns out it was that dude. Also figured out he had been following me and my friends around that night. My parents told my bosses at work about it and every time he would come into the store after that, I was required to go hide in the women's bathroom until he left.
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Never been stalked myself - and way to lazy to stalk anyone else - I’m a pretty boring dude it turns out

Boring is good
  • emeraldwoods4214
    emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Yea there was a family friend’s adopted son who started parking down the street from my house.... he didn’t live anywhere near there! I would pass by his car on my way out to hang with friends or on the way back home after eating out somewhere... I got pretty creepy... but luckily his parents told him to back off after I told them lol.

Kinda stalkerish... I’ve had two customers ask me out over my WORK EMAIL which is shared with the other managers!! It was embarrassing.... I don’t know if that’s really stalkerish or just feckless.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    1987. I had just moved from SoCal to Portland, Oregon. My brother's car was stolen. One day, he and my Dad were driving down the road and saw the car in a parking lot. My brother jumped out and took the car back. Drove it to my Dad's house. They were cleaning it up, when they came across a large amount of Cocaine in the trunk. My Dad took it into the house and flushed it down the toilet. They soon got a call from the guy that stole my brother's car. He wanted his Coke back. My Dad told him to plss off. A few days later the guy called my Dad back and described the route my Mom took home from work every night.

My Dad called me very worried. I had to fly down and take care of it.
    You HAVE to elaborate on this. Where's the body buried...? :o
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    1987. I had just moved from SoCal to Portland, Oregon. My brother's car was stolen. One day, he and my Dad were driving down the road and saw the car in a parking lot. My brother jumped out and took the car back. Drove it to my Dad's house. They were cleaning it up, when they came across a large amount of Cocaine in the trunk. My Dad took it into the house and flushed it down the toilet. They soon got a call from the guy that stole my brother's car. He wanted his Coke back. My Dad told him to plss off. A few days later the guy called my Dad back and described the route my Mom took home from work every night.

My Dad called me very worried. I had to fly down and take care of it.
    You HAVE to elaborate on this. Where's the body buried...? :o

He never called my Father again and he never followed my Mother again. I have no idea where he is now.
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    @TheRoadDog You don't have to answer the question. There is no statute of limitations in Orgeon...
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Ppl be crazy yo
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    John Carpenter's 1978 masterpiece, Halloween
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2019
    invites @slimgirljo15
    Runs and hides
  • slimgirljo15