C25k nsv

Options
June 27th I started c25k, and could barely run the 60sec intervals with 90sec walk in-between. Today I did w7d1, a 20 min straight run. Not only did I do it without stopping, I jogged an extra 3 mins to get a total of 2 miles ran. I may not be the thinnest I've ever been in my life, but I am definitely the healthiest.

Replies

• lrodriguez83
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!
    That is awesome.
    I am in week my final week of C25K and its amazing how that program can take a person from barely running to running and enjoying it.
    So proud of you!!
  • MandyNellPark
    MandyNellPark Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! I recently completed C25k a few months ago. Those first few weeks were awful!! The program definitely works. Yesterday I ran 52 minutes straight.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm on Week 4 and day 2 is up next!
  • Malani2010
    Malani2010 Posts: 245
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I cant wait to get to that point but congrats!
  • Emily_34
    Emily_34 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your accomplishment! :)
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    that's awesome!! i just finished c25k last week! and today i'm starting bridge to 10k! by the end of c25k you will look back and be SO thankful that you've worked so hard. great job!
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    AWESOME!! i am only on Week 2 so i can't wait to have MY C25K NSV too :D congrats
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, I just started C25K a few days ago, there is hope I will be able to run for that long of a time!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats to you!!! I just started the C25K this week, so looking forward to getting where you are :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! great job. I just completed Week 8. Starting to think about what is next.
    Keri
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    That's super! I'm starting Week 2 tonight. :happy:
  • MercKlebba
    MercKlebba Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Way to go! This makes me even more excited and motivated to start this. I'm planning on beginning on Monday!
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    You're just too awesome for your own good. :)

I love your motivation and continuous dedication. Way to go!!
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm doing w2d2 tomorrow, you're an inspiration!
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL

I AM JUST STARTING OUT, YESTERDAY I DID THE FIRST STEP WHICH WAS BASICALLY RUN A MIN WALK A MIN FOR 20 MINS AND IT KILLED MEEEEEE BUT I HOPE TO WORK UP TO WHAT YOU DID SOMEDAY

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    GREAT TO HEAR!
    I'm starting week 5 and that first 20 minute run on Workout 3 has me freaked out!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • TommyWR
    TommyWR Posts: 65
    Options
    Thank you for this. I had my W1D1 yesterday. It was tough. I cant wait until I get to your point! Awesome job!
  • katieg2289
    katieg2289 Posts: 184
    Options
    On Monday I did W1D1, and it was WAY harder than I thought it would be! At this point it's so easy to believe that I won't ever get there, but then I see stories like these and realize that I can do it! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! I started running a year ago with the C25K, actually did a 5K in April, am currently halfway through bridge to 10K, and hoping to run the 10K in town next spring in 60 min or less! I can't believe how much progress one can make in a year. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!