does any have an opinion on....

Options
These "Graze Boxes" ?? are they good or just a waste of money?

x x x x

Replies

• ttrttrttr
    Options
    I've never heard of them, what are they?
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of them, what are they?

go here http://www.graze.com/

:D
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    People will pay for that?
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hadn't heard of it before I saw your post and looked it up, but wouldn't it be just as easy and cheaper to get an old lunch box or tupperware container and do it yourself?
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Seems dumb. You can get petitas, almonds and dried fruit at most grocery stores...

Besides, deliveries to your door? That's not very "green" or sustainable.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Hadn't heard of it before I saw your post and looked it up, but wouldn't it be just as easy and cheaper to get an old lunch box or tupperware container and do it yourself?

Safeway has their dry goods like that in bulk. I have my own recipe for healthier trail mix, and I literally go in there with measuring cups to make it up in one big bag. No one has yelled at me yet...
  • ttrttrttr
    Options
    I agree that it would be easier and cheaper to make the snack boxes yourself but I think it's really no different than using one of the healthy frozen lunches. If you don't have the time to make it and it's easier for you, then I say go for it! Whatever keeps you on track.
  • reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    They are nice, I ordered them myself for over a year. But to be realistic it is much cheaper to buy the separate ingredients yourself and make a box up. But very good if you're short on time.
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    They are great. The excitement of getting something in the post is worth the £3.50 alone I think. Plus you get lots of stuff that you really would struggle to find in supermrkets and health food shops, plus it's already portioned out so you don't have to weigh and measure and it makes snacking really easy to plan. It totally brightens up my working day! I cannot wsing their praises enough. If you want a free box use this code: JM4H2L3

XXXX
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Thats what I thought too.
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    We tried them..we liked the first one free, and the second one for half price, we didnt like the 3rd one at full price, a bit much to pay for the contents so we cancelled them
  • brenda_allport
    Options
    I could not believe that this was actually an option. I take the same things for snacks almost everyday and I bought the stuff myself.