first proper NSVs - and a money saving tip!

1985ldm
1985ldm Posts: 14 Member
my first NSV (non scale victory) was a few weeks ago:
my boyfriends mum said she was inspired by me starting to exercise, and decided to get in shape by getting some fitness dvds to do at home. feels amazing to know ive inspired someone to do something good (not that she needs to lose anything much, she wants to tone up more) and she noticed the small difference in me so far!

money saving tip NSV number two happened a couple days ago:
my jeans had got a bit big round the waist and legs, and were a little long, so i put them in the tumble dryer - out they popped, shrunk according to plan! now they fit really well, and i reckon i could get away with another shrinkage before they get too short!

this also solves the problem of being short and finding jeans that fit but are too long. i can get jeans the right shape but a bit big, with the usual excess length, and shrink them! ill never have to pay to alter jeans again. magic.

Replies

• hannahcf
    hannahcf Posts: 64 Member
    I love the fact that you inspired someone else, and that is encouraging you even more - it's a circle of positivity!! And the tumble drying tip is very funny (think my legs might be too long for it to work for me, but great idea!) Good luck with your weight loss, and feel free to add me if you want :happy:
  • I tumble dry all my jeans :( sadly they either don't shrink for me... which would be awesome cause my very favorite pair i had to give away.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!