Need Some Fitness Pals

Options
Greetings All,

I have been around for 25 days, but I need some support and I'd love to give some support.

I am serious about my health. I turned 37 this year and I have realized that I only have this one body for the rest of my life and I want it to be healthy and to look fabulous!!!

Thanks,
Tanya

Replies

• aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    we are here for ya....add me and lets get going!
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi tonya, Ive been add it for about 6 months now and at one point i needed all the motivation i could get..:) Please feel free to add me.... Good luch hun on your own journey!!!!!:drinker:
  • LittleDragon1986
    LittleDragon1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've only been on just over a month and need support. I can give a boost when needed as well. I am 25 and I need to lose weight as my partner and I are Trying To Conceive. I have about 7 stone to lose to get to my ideal weight but my first goal is to get to a weight where I can conceive and then care for a new baby.
  • LittleDragon1986
    LittleDragon1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sorry forgot to say feel free to add me :)
  • hikingchick
    Options
    hi there,

i'm already in my 40's and just realized that i'm not being the person i could be. i always thought there was time before i turned 40, so i totally get what you're going thru. i have finally decided that i am worth it; i'm worth letting the house go a bit so i can exercise daily; i'm worth not getting everything done so i have time for me.

i started bootcamp last week and hike in between and have lost 8lbs so far. my husband and kids may not like not having me at their beck & call but they're adjusting to it and slowly picking up the slack.

you can do this! you are worth it! good luck to you on this journey of the spirit because it is your spirit to succeed that will drive you to get it done. feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • veronicarunswithscissors
    Options
    i've only been on here for a little over a week but have def. enjoyed "meeting" some new people! feel free to add me!!:bigsmile:
  • RebeccaLeighL15
    RebeccaLeighL15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Tonya!
    I have only joined this site for three days now, but I think I may need the encouragement already.

I'm 21 years old, but after losing an uncle three years ago due to heart failure (he was 42) and finding out another was diagnosed with diabetes (he was about 36) I realized I needed to become serious about my weight and physical well-being. Feel free to add me, so we can offer each other encouragement!

Becca
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 35 and have managed to loose weight a few times, but put it back on each time, so i am here to start again! Ive been on here for a while, but can do with lots more support, so feel free to add me if you like and we can support each other X
  • javalyd
    javalyd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me also!! I need and can give motivation. I just started this journey on Monday and making in it so far....Let's Do It!!!
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have been on MFP for 150 days. WOW! But hey, that's roughly 21 weeks and I have lost 21 lbs.