Pancake Boobs

Options

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm going to be candid here, but I breast fed my son for a bit and have lost almost 15lbs...they are flat and droopy and I smashed one in the laptop as I closed it the other day...oops! :laugh:
  • SweatinSammie
    Options
    The most common cause of saggy boobs: WEIGHTLOSS.

So enjoy your new healthy life, wear push up bras, and yes there are exercises that lift and firm your breasts (such as the fly) - just google it :)

http://www.nowloss.com/exercise-to-lift-breast.htm
  • leslielt
    leslielt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy clicked on this. i needed a great laugh
  • sonnyless
    sonnyless Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Tell me about it! I got measured at Victoria Secrets yesterday for the first time since I've started losing weight. I have gone down two bra sizes already! But I actually was happy with that! And luckily I'm still the same cup size. I still have 30 more pounds to go until my goal weight. So hopefully the final shrinkage will be okay. Good luck to all of us! These comments are funny!
  • rachelhohenbrink
    rachelhohenbrink Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The best thing you can do is exercise your chest muscles and shoulder/arms to give natural lift but unfortunately saggy boobs happen. Breast are fat tissue and so when you loose weight they get floppy and smaller. Especially if you have a lot of weight to loose. I just recently finished breastfeeding and mine went from a D to a B which I was before pregnancy and breastfeeding, but they look a little like socks with rocks in them lol. It's not horrible because they are small but unfortunately it happens to all of us at one time or another. It comes from weight loss, breastfeeding and old age....eventually they sag :)
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the opposite happens, in which case your boobs become perkier as you lose weight. Mine were very heavy and quite saggy for my age (like hanging belly fat, except in my chest), but the hang is starting to disappear, and the girls look and feel better.
  • chchchangess
    Options
    do chest flies! I seriously noticed more perkiness after I started doing them regularly for a couple months. exercises that target your shoulders, chest, and back really help with boobular area hahah.
  • shele75
    shele75 Posts: 29
    Options
    Ok, this is all great- Anyone without the pancake issue but the back fat/bra band issue? Mainly, is there a bra that will provide a torso makeover? :)
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I think you are young enough that your skin will tighten back up with time and your breasts will be fabulous!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Mine are like 'rocks in socks' my nipples look like they are cross eyed and I hate it. I am saving up for a lift. However I have never liked my boobs, too big and too loose.
  • 19zerbrechen63
    Options
    I think that's common when someone loses a considerable amount of weight. A few women I know swear by pushups and palm presses. Maybe you could try those.
  • Dragongrl
    Dragongrl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm going to be candid here, but I breast fed my son for a bit and have lost almost 15lbs...they are flat and droopy and I smashed one in the laptop as I closed it the other day...oops! :laugh:

LMFAO
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    do chest exercises with weights.
    like chest press'
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am no expert in this subject, but I think pectoral exercise should help - dumbbell fly, incline press, bench press, etc. Good luck! :flowerforyou:

10515637.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • carriecarrot
    carriecarrot Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have always had slightly saggy boobs from the time I was a young teenager. I recently started taking birth control and my boobs filled out and now look better. Exercise has also helped because it makes the surrounding chest area fuller looking (due to muscle tone)... It use to be flat with two saggers pinned on but the muscle I have gained has improved the overall shape of my chest which is important, regardless of the actual shape of the boobs.
  • debb0
    debb0 Posts: 2
    Options
    Savethecat - I don't know if this has already been mentioned b/c I haven't managed to read everyone's replies (sorry!). I am unsure if you are in US or UK but in UK we have a brand called Mamma Mio - they do a product called 'boob tube bust & neck firmer'. Mostly they cater for preggers ladies but they also do some weight loss/firming stuff. It's on the pricey side (£25 I think) but give it a whirl. You won't be pancake boobs you will be lovely and slim!
    http://www.mamamio.com/uk/cellulite-firming/boob-tube-bust-and-neck-firmer.html
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    if youve been big and lost weight and DONT have sagging skin or less than firm skin, then youre one of the lucky ones.
    Your body doesnt usually ping back, and most peoples skin will be looser to some degree.
    The consequences of letting yourself get big last long term, even after you lose the weight.
    I ended up getting a breast lift cos my boobs were like spaniels ears, my thighs still wobble even though im slim now, cos they got stretched when i gained so much weight in pregnancy and when i lean forward, my tummy looks crinkly and not firm,
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can't fight gravity and time. After having 2 children, I know this much. Enjoy your boobs at 26, they are the best they'll ever be!
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    lotsa great advice here...lose fat, gain muscle.

Sure, your body shape will change, but as a gorgeous Italian man once said: all

you need is a mouthful"

:)