Things you used to love that gross you out.

Options

Replies

• ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Rice! I use to love rice and now it is is just gross to me, tasteless and heavy.

Still love pizza though!
  • it_be_asin
    it_be_asin Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Greasy pizza or fast food. If I can see the oil on top now or it glistens, it puts me right off.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Seeing how the food I used to eat made my body respond...well the thread closest to it got deleted and then the OP got deleted, I won't go into details, but if I so much as smell fresh bread now my stomach starts cramping and I get sick.
  • ilookthetype
    Options
    DP
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Seeing how the food I used to eat made my body respond...well the thread closest to it got deleted and then the OP got deleted, I won't go into details, but if I so much as smell fresh bread now my stomach starts cramping and I get sick.

lol, I'm still waiting for an rseitz102 to show up :P
  • FionaK1990
    Options
    I know what you mean about chocolate! I had a mini choc bar and it tasted awful to me! But choclatey cake with fresh cream is still a weakness!!!

Where I work is always celebrating something and they had a pizza day and I had a slice and didn't like it. I've always loved pizza! Many foods that I'd keep eating til they were gone I could now just leave there without feeling like I'm torturing myself.

I don't feel the need to snack between meals either... Like once a month I could eat everything around me :P but I never thought I could be this disciplined! If I stop counting my calories though I fall off the wagon so not fully disciplined yet!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Alfredo sauce. :sick:
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    Absolutely nothing. Chances are, if I use to love it...I still do..and I probably still eat it....only much smaller portions now:drinker:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    the crispy fat on the edge of a porkchop. i would eat all the pieces everyone cut off theirs.

i do have fond memories of meat :tongue:
  • ilookthetype
    Options

lol, I'm still waiting for an rseitz102 to show up :P

He did! And they deleted it immediately! I didn't even get to refriend him!
  • IAmTheAwesomest
    Options
    mcdonalds to be honest just was never my thing (arby's now that's a story!lol) and stuffed crust pizza I recently discovered and i love it! uh maybe spaghetti I mean I still love the stuff but even when I just eat a bit I feel icky and macaroni too. and too much cake with buttercream icing 1 small piece is all I can handle.
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    I still love good french fries, but McDonald's fries aren't very good to me anymore. I really prefer not to eat them. I do love other things there though.

Also candy. I mean there are still certain things I want (my roommate has bags and bags of Reeses minis on top of our fridge that I'm avoiding like the plague... 360 cals in one bag!) but for the most part I don't think "Oh man I want a candy bar." I used to love dark chocolate and now even that isn't super appealing.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I can't say that Taco Bell makes me sick, but I ate it the other day and it just wasn't as satisifying as it used to be to me. I was really wanting something fresh afterwards.
  • dreanance
    dreanance Posts: 246
    Options
    Pretty much all fast food. It has taken a loooong time but I officially no longer cravy anything from a drive thru :)
  • run_momma_run
    Options
    This is crazy...but I have noticed that I do not crave fast food anymore, I would rather make my food at home!

Not crazy, healthy!! :smile:

I think we used to eat fast food every couple of weeks. Loved it (and loved not having to cook). Stopped eating fast food in January and as a treat, decided to have an appy platter in a pub in February. I spent the next 2 days feeling sick to my stomach. Then in March I had McD's and was sick for 2 days again. So I said eff this, it's so not worth it! Haven't had a lick of fast food ever since.

So now my hubby sometimes brings McD's or something home for himself and the kids, and I just whip up a quick salad or something for myself - much yummier, with no sick tummy afterwards!! :bigsmile:
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I used to think people who said "that's too sweet" were nuts. Now if I have cheap chocolate I think it is too sweet. My tastes have changed.

GG
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Anything with HFCS or other unnatural ingredients! So basically when I eat out I tend to be pickier. I always order as if I was cooking at home. I have always been more of an unsweetened tea drinker...but even more so now! The slightest bit of added sugars and I won't drink it. I have more of a salty tooth than sweet, but that has absolutely become even bigger now. Sweet in general I want to throw up...cakes, chocolate, etc. I am also allergic to dairy though so that could have something to do with the changes as well. Being forced to exclude certain foods because of their ingredients has really changed my tastes!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Stuffing my face with a big glass of milk and adding as many oreo cookies as I could and letting them get soft and then eating them ALL!!!!

> ________________________>

Here comes the big one..... two slices of bread and spreading miracle whip on them and then nom nom nom.... yeeeeeeeah...
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    anything greasy I used to love wait no inhale now it makes me want to barf
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Stuffing my face with a big glass of milk and adding as many oreo cookies as I could and letting them get soft and then eating them ALL!!!!

> ________________________>

Here comes the big one..... two slices of bread and spreading miracle whip on them and then nom nom nom.... yeeeeeeeah...

...ew O.o lol