Replies

• bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME!! Congratulations!!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching this milestone!!!! I am only a few pounds away from it myself and it's the one I've been most excited about. Well done!
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That. Is. AWESOME!!

Congrats to you and all your hard work!! I'm also looking forward to this exact same milestone, it's actually my next mini-goal and I'm only 1.4lbs away from it... so you're very inspirational!! :D
  • gailosborne
    Options
    Congratulations!!! it was one of the best days for me, keep up the excellent work :drinker:
  • Addieloggins
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome achievement!
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!! i know how great it feels, my next goal is also not being obese (191lbs) keep up the fabulous work !!!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Welcome to onederland!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Same Goal. Great accomplishment! Let's me know it can be done... THANX 4 Sharing :flowerforyou:

Whoopee for you!

Sarah
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Getting under 200 is probably the goal I'm most looking forward to, even more so than my actual goal weight. Cos In my mind it's te first real sign I'm doing this right. Currently 209!
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I cannot wait for ONEderland!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Me again. :bigsmile:

What kind of exercises do you do? and How often?
  • jaidiclayton
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats! So happy for you!
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    congratulations hun, i am sooooo almost there now, 2lb to go and will be in onederland woop
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's AMAZING!! Congratulations :)
  • gandrmom
    gandrmom Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats!
  • lukeandbrycenmomma
    Options
    Woo Hooo!!! Congrats!!!
  • epaphus98
    epaphus98 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me again. :bigsmile:

What kind of exercises do you do? and How often?

I change it up every couple months; at first I was on the elliptical everyday for at least 20 Minutes, then I did EA Sports Active 4 times a week, that lasted a couple of months until the time changed and the weather got nice and now I walk at least 4 times a week, just over 3 miles a day. I was going 4 miles a day, but I was burning way more calories than I could eat so I scaled it back a bit. Right now if I get home and its too late to go for a walk becasue it will be getting dark soon, I jump on the elliptical for 25-30 minutes (thankfully I have one available at home). Once the time changes again, I'll go back to the elliptical or the Active or I'll find something else to do, as long as I'm getting my heart rate up for at least 20 minutes 4 times a week I'm happy! I need to change up the routine becasue I start to get bored after a few months, things have been going great so far :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!