Not New But Returning

Options
I'm a serial quitter of MFP. I get busy and forget to log and then lose the motivation to do so. I had a few friends on the account I used when I first started several years ago that were amazing at messaging when they didn't see me on for a few days and encouraging me to keep at it. I miss that so much! It made a huge difference! I'm looking to rebuild a support network and hoping I just might find an accountability crew in the process. I have well over 100 lbs to lose and am in it to win it this go! My irl family and friends are all aware of my efforts and are pushing me to keep going, my doctor is on board, and I am meeting with both a dietitian and personal trainer in the coming weeks to get their added support and input. As much as that support system rocks, I am missing support from other users and people going through (or who have already gone through) their own weight loss and healthy living journey! Please feel free to add!

Replies

• chinaseas5623
    chinaseas5623 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also like you a on again, off again MFP user. I want to get better at tracking my progress. When I do, it helps me to be more accountable. I have 75 pounds that I would like to lose. Would appreciate the support. How do I add you?