New friends for motivation 🙌🏻

Options
I’m looking for friends that use the app daily for motivation and chat about life’s ups and down of maintaining a healthier lifestyle 😊

Replies

• Jcroft9282
    Jcroft9282 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new . But we could help each other out
  • ringram1989
    ringram1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds good 😊
  • floyd122904
    floyd122904 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am old but I am new essentially I didn't use this like I should have all of those years ago. Giving it a second chance and this time I am not in a toxic domestic abuse based environment any longer so I am hopeful that I can just stick it out and take from it what I need to.... I need/want to lost 67 pounds.....putting me near 145 to 150 so I can take pictures with my kids, not worry about possibly being pre-diabetic, and get my blood pressure under control.
  • Tiffanyvincent725
    Tiffanyvincent725 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’ve been using this app for about a year now and am looking for friends who value a healthy lifestyle with some room for leniency! ☺️
  • KIC127
    KIC127 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    I'm a member of an MFP group that is wonderfully supportive. It's a monthly team weight loss challenge (the goal being for all of us to win!). There are optional daily check-ins -- very helpful when you use them, as you check in on how you are doing on your plan for yourself as regards food, water, exercise, plus any other health goals you had for the day. And, yes, people on our team do cheer each other on! Weigh-in is weekly on whatever day you choose. People on the teams share challenges, victories, ideas and more. Interested? You'd be welcome to sign up today and start being part of the conversation. You'd be assigned to a team and could start being part of the conversation now, and your weigh-ins would start counting for the team in June. Jump in, if it's appealing!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743634/june-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page
  • clingerra
    clingerra Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have ups and downs. Let me know if you want to chat.