Looking to gain 40+lbs

Options
dbtyre97
dbtyre97 Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2019 in Getting Started
Hello. I'm a 22 y/o. I am 5"6-5"7 and weigh about 108 lbs. Im looking to bulk up a little bit I am tired or being a stick. I know the basics, take in more calories than I am burning and protein protein protein. I dont eat much when I do eat, but I eat a lot of times throughout the day but little snacks not a whole meal. I'm looking for tips and tricks from people like me or more experienced people. Also would like to try some form of supplemental drink to help ease me into eating more in a sitting so I dont gorge myself and get sick. If you have any advice or products to try I would love to hear about them. Money isnt a huge issue but I would prefer something decently affordable. Thank you and have a great day :)

Replies

• corysmithsmail
    corysmithsmail Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add more things that are dense. Like avocado, nut butters. Cook your food in more oils. Things like that where you won't feel like you're eating a lot, but calorie wise you are. Drink full fat milk. I like Pescience Protein Powders, they blend well, and are low carb, low sugar and lower calorie (Approx. 110-120 calories/serving depending on flavor). Around $30 for 1lb tub. Most people are looking to lose weight so I would look on the Gaining weight/body building thread for more.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is your friend.