All the singles....

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Another singles thread where we all say, yes, I am single, then sit around and do nothing about it!

... why would we do something about it? i'm very happy to be single. i get bored and i'm easily distracted. this leads to a long history of "two weekers" and you know what? i think that is AWESOME. i get them, i get what i want, and then i leave. kind of like Mary Poppins, but the one from the adult store. and don't think that's not out there - i cite rule 34

Not what I meant at all.....

oh, ok.

and my reply was more "SINGLE IS AWESOME!!" and a little bit of "i'm betting there's Marry Poppin's p0rn out there"

I thought something good was going to happen if I said yes, like get a balloon or some free condoms...

how about condom baloon animals?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Another singles thread where we all say, yes, I am single, then sit around and do nothing about it!

... why would we do something about it? i'm very happy to be single. i get bored and i'm easily distracted. this leads to a long history of "two weekers" and you know what? i think that is AWESOME. i get them, i get what i want, and then i leave. kind of like Mary Poppins, but the one from the adult store. and don't think that's not out there - i cite rule 34

oh, ok.

and my reply was more "SINGLE IS AWESOME!!" and a little bit of "i'm betting there's Marry Poppin's p0rn out there"

I thought something good was going to happen if I said yes, like get a balloon or some free condoms...

Now that's why you are awesome.
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm not digging spending time single...
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

oh, ok.

baloon.png
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Starting divorce process....is that single?
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Yes that's single :)

<<---- already divorced and single!
  • Ajbays10
    Ajbays10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

This is me Summed up in 3 lines ^
    Single is for me!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options

Yes that's single :)

<<---- already divorced and single!

Nice! So....HEEEEEYYYYYY!!!
  • DallasEl
    DallasEl Posts: 54
    Options
    Single and enjoying the freedom!!!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

oh, ok.

[/quot

baloon.png

Thats about all I am doing with my condoms these days!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Ugh, found the perfect guy, but he claims I'm too shy ... Technically I'm single but my heart is still with him and it sucks.

/sap
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I saw Pringles at the grocery store, but didn't buy any because I knew we'd be having them here. With bacon and chocolate. And hopefully whipped cream, because that is also delicious.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

oh, ok.

baloon.png

sheer awesomeness
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I saw Pringles at the grocery store, but didn't buy any because I knew we'd be having them here. With bacon and chocolate. And hopefully whipped cream, because that is also delicious.

So glad we were on your mind today. :-) I giggled when I walked past the pringles today. A lady gave me a weird look. I said, "Inside joke. You wouldn't get it." Then I started humming. Ahhhh....
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Getting divorced sucks a bit, but mostly, it's awesome. At least, it was for me, after the initial shock. Once my kids and I settled into our new routine, and we started to heal, it was great. I loved dating again. LOVED it. Got married so young, I never really experienced dating. So it was great. :-)
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    <
    single and loving it, sometimes........
  • ladolcevita26
    ladolcevita26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Single && Sexy here!
  • degobah
    degobah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    36 and single. Gonna try an online dating site when I hit 190 lbs.

Long Island, NY if anyone wants to save me from starting the subscription :)
  • ladolcevita26
    ladolcevita26 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well...since I'm single..let me "put it out there"

Female
    Nurse
    Divorced with children
    Active
    Laid back
    Liberal
    Outgoing
    Positive
    socially aware
    Dances to own drummer (in a good way..just don't buy into most of what society sells us)
    Loves to cook.

I like

Men in the 30-45 range
    Fun loving
    Fit
    Intelligent
    Laid back
    high energy.

If you fit what I like..message me.

socially aware
    Positive

Will you be my girl crush....;)