WHERE ARE MY ABS??

Hii everyone! Am wondering what’s a good workout for abs. Trying to get that summer bod! Thanks xx

Replies

• carsforsalebklyn
    carsforsalebklyn Posts: 12 Member
    In general you can do crunches and leg lifts to define them more but I get noticeable results on my abs just by doing squats and from pull ups as I skip abs a lot of the times and those two exercises alone show result even without doing ab exercises.
  • CsCamachoV
    CsCamachoV Posts: 12 Member
    Watch chris heria's videos on youtube, he creates really good routines for abs
  • der_schindler
    der_schindler Posts: 2 Member
    I personally really enjoy the A6W ab workout routine. Check the app store there most likely is a free app for that ;-)
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Planks!!!!
  • Acedawg08
    Acedawg08 Posts: 1 Member
    I started doing the P90x Ab ripper workout. Look it up and just lower the reps when you first start
  • caleb_93
    caleb_93 Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2019
    I do 5-10 minutes of ab exercises at the end of every workout for an conditioning but more important is you have to get rid of body fat to see your abs, that only comes through maintaining a caloric deficit. You can’t outrun a bad diet so you need to change your diet. I’m not saying go on a diet, but change your diet for good!
  • kara_tastic
    kara_tastic Posts: 38 Member
    P90x ab ripper is AWESOME!! I love that workout... its a killer but he always gets results.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Hii everyone! Am wondering what’s a good workout for abs. Trying to get that summer bod! Thanks xx

Abs are created by having an extreamly low body fat %