• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    6guoq9a5sx8w.png
  • TulieRose21
    TulieRose21 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    I don't have any photos but can share a couple ideas. Get frozen salmon (Costco) and defrost, then squeeze half a lemon per two filets and add your choice of seasoning on top. On the other half of the sheet pan, toss 1T of olive oil over some veggies. Done in 15 minutes. My other quick one is marinating chicken breasts in Kikkoman's sauce and baking, with a sweet potato and some roasted broccoli.

What temp do you cook at?

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,558 Member
    Options
    The salmon meal goes for 20 minutes at 375 though check it around 16 minutes. Chicken goes 20 minutes at 375. If I'm doing just roasted veggies I'll do it at 425 for about 20 minutes, but they still come out good with a protein at 375. If you're using 2 sheet pans you may want to leave the veggies in a little longer. The sweet potato I do in the microwave, but it would be better in the oven.
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I use a crockpot to do a whole chicken and end up with a 'rotisserie' chicken that I don't have to to buy and the skin is less appealing so no one is tempted to eat it. 6lb chicken, rinse and dry, sprinkle your fave spices on (pepper, onion powder, garlic powder for me - sometimes also chili powder or a blend that I have on hand), place on a rack in the crock pot, low for 6 hours. This requires planning but once it's on in the morning, you're set for the evening meal. I just steam frozen veggies and have a salad that starts with a bag of variety salad to round it out.
  • kmillernutritionist
    kmillernutritionist Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Are you on Instagram or Facebook? I have a simple 30 minute dish that I made with simple ingredients. It has 7 grams of fiber too!
  • kmillernutritionist
    Options
    Yogurt bowl (breakfast in 5 minutes)
    Here is a link

-Chobani less sugar or YQ by Yoplait Greek yogurt
    -1/2 cup blueberries
    -2 tablespoons (or no more than 1/4 cup of granola)
  • kmillernutritionist
    edited June 2019
    Options