No pic, no friend policy?

Options
13»

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    No pic.. no problem. I'll just imagine you naked.
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    wine is the next best thing to a happy stabbing??? I am going to sleep with my windows locked!!! haha

HAHAHA!!! Love it! :)

I think that a profile picture does show committment, as some of you have already said, I do believe that we are all on here for a purpose - not only to lose weight, but also to gain self-confidence. A part of that is being comfortable in your own skin! You don't have to be naked or half naked... but even a fully clothed pic that shows your progress.

Now don't get me wrong, I do have a few friends on here who do not have a profile picture, or it is a picture of their animal or something else, I don't consider them any less of an encourager/supporter and no less of a friend. Though, I do feel it is easier to relate. Anyone can come on here and just plug in that they are losing 5lbs a week.... but I want to take tips from someone that I can SEE they are losing those pounds!
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have a no clay humanoid friends policy.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Not harsh - I prefer a pic and message. Unless it's a really good looking guy, no message necessary, I don't really care what you have to say.

I concur!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I don't really care about pictures, though I do prefer that people include a message about why they want to be friends. It just seems a little shady not to do so.

On the pictures issue, I had a very legitimate reason for not having a picture up for a long time, and it was not one of those "I'm afraid people will think I'm ugly" things. I eventually opted to put up some pictures, but I understand why some people don't, and that's their business. I'd rather have a friend with no pics than a psycho with a million pics, which may or may not actually be their own.