emeraldwoods4214 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love my wenis
    It has a cool scar

The rest of my body.... depends on how much I’ve had to drink
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am happy with it, but I’d be even happier with only about half of it. The half that works, not the lazy half that just lays around in the way.
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I am now, but it has taken my entire life to get to a place mentally where I don’t pick myself apart every time I look in the mirror. I’ve been extremely hard on myself since I was about 12. And it’s just been in the last year that I’ve learned to accept and appreciate my body. Do I have imperfections? TONS!! I have stretch marks, cellulite, scars, loose skin from pregnancies, extra fat I don’t want, etc. But life is too short to spend it obsessing over these things so I am loving my imperfect body the way it is! 😃
  • Mm2Hh7
    Options
    EmBeatie wrote: »
    I'm surprised the majority say they are. I've always hated mine, even when I was young and skinny (I was TOO thin then). I remember Cindy Crawford saying the body part she hated was her knuckles. Imagine being so beautiful that you only have to worry about your knuckles, or even being aware of them at all!

I hear you girl! ❤️
  • kathryn1391
    kathryn1391 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have been doing a lot of work on this lately, and was finally at a place where i could say i loved my body, until someone made a comment this morning and now i feel all that doubt coming back. Crumbling.
  • biggiwig4483
    biggiwig4483 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am happier with my body than ever before.
  • Mm2Hh7
    Options
    I have been doing a lot of work on this lately, and was finally at a place where i could say i loved my body, until someone made a comment this morning and now i feel all that doubt coming back. Crumbling.
    Don’t let one ignorant person’s comment to you get in your head. Or your heart! Positive self talk! ❤️You are beautiful and your body is perfect just the way it is!
  • andISeeMyFitness
    andISeeMyFitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Almost happy. Recently I've been getting more frustrated with my body as I have gained some pounds last winter. I don't aim for anything too big, but I would like to see myself with a bit less fat.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I am far from okay with my body. But it is something I'm working on. Trying hard to be less of an awkward potato.
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yes. I mean I could do without the back fat but I am working on that and that back fat doesn't deminish all the good my body does for me.
  • Legs_McGee23
    Legs_McGee23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yes. There's room for improvement but overall - I'm good.
  • liaoverbrook
    liaoverbrook Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    no, i never have been. I'm always aware of my stomach and thighs, how small my lips are, how big my forehead, how flat and lumpy my bum is. Every imperfection is amplified.

I hope going to the gym will allow me to make the changes I want to see.

You’re beautiful 💜

Thank you so much, so are you :)

• donaldmackay12
    donaldmackay12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Working on it like a car it always needs tweaking to get parts into shape again , lol this time it is the weight limit 8 kg is the target to lose
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I love it now but I didn’t always before. I have had people criticize me before and my younger self took comments to heart, but not anymore. I really feel the media is to blame for setting unrealistic standards for what the ideal women’s body is.
  • Rocko820
    Rocko820 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I don't feel young anymore

Always young at heart
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Happy yes, satisfied no. My body has done amazing things. It has created life. It has endured illness and injury and repaired itself. In the last three years it has dropped body fat and gotten stronger. Just like my mind I will continue to feed and educate it. I will continuously improve it and push it toward betterment every damn day.