Are you happy with your body?

Options

Replies

• The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    My meatsack carries me around life just fine. My sparkling personality picks up any weight that it can't...or any weight that it carries.

That being said- i could lose 7 or so more lbs.
  • samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    My meatsack carries me around life just fine. My sparkling personality picks up any weight that it can't...or any weight that it carries.

Are humans allowed to weight negative amounts?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I'm very happy, however, there is always room for improvement.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty happy, considering what I've put my body through over my 61 years. I'd love to lose my saddlebags and after dropping 90ish lbs, I have a bunch of loose skin but my body can hold up to doing just about anything I ask it to do.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »

Are humans allowed to weight negative amounts?

I...i don't believe. No.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    No. My midsection won't let me be great. :'(
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Right now I'm frustrated with how my body is functioning but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

When I'm not in this state, I am about 90% happy, always room for improvement but I know how to get there.

Do you have an illness?
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I have improved my view as I have gotten older. Parts I like and parts need work. In the end, I am me and I am happy with that. But I can still work on the improvements. :)
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am! I've never been able to say I'm completely happy with my body until the last year, and I'm almost 50! Better late than never I guess. :smile:
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    There are few things I could live without... a few things I completely adore... a few things I've just accepted... and a few more things I work on daily to improve and/or maintain.
    But this body is mine... so I'm going to work with it and love it everyday... except for the really icky days... on those days, I just eat chocolate :)

yes❤️
  • Mm2Hh7
    Options
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    Right now I'm frustrated with how my body is functioning but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

When I'm not in this state, I am about 90% happy, always room for improvement but I know how to get there.

Do you have an illness?

Didn’t mean to sound rude. I ask because I have a few chronic illnesses - auto immune diseases and they effect he way my body functions and there’s nothing I can do about it either.
    Also - you have an incredible body!! 😍😍😍
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    In a word... No.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

Do you have an illness?

Oh no no.. I am grumpy and sore going through my third pregnancy. I was being a bit overdramatic. Sorry for what you are going through. <3
  • Mm2Hh7
    Options

Do you have an illness?

Oh no no.. I am grumpy and sore going through my third pregnancy. I was being a bit overdramatic. Sorry for what you are going through. <3

Oh I see! Lol. Well I am happy for you then- congratulations!! :)
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Negative and i probably never will be.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Nope - not at the current moment, but I'm fixing it (or at least what I put into it). I think the loss of confidence from gaining weight is the most difficult part.
  • OGingerBeardMan
    OGingerBeardMan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Still not 100% happy with what I see in the mirror, but I am seeing changes that keep me going. Not as much of a paunch. Stairs are easier to traverse. Overall heart rate is lower. Pants are getting looser (and I have to cinch my belt tighter). I know it's not going to happen in one day, but the idea is to know that I'm making good decisions for my health because I want to show myself that I care, everything else is a bi-product of that.
  • askeeney
    askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Nope