Walking my Dog 🐕

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,733 Member
    It’s so nice to have walking buddies from all over the country and all around the world!
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    We did an hour and 10 minutes today, at a walk because he can't run until next year. Same for me frankly, if I ran now I'd probably hobble for months..... But the little twerp looks at me when we reach the driveway like "Mom, I'm not tired let's do another round..."
  • jm216
    Back at it today with Roxie. We got in a mile this morning. ☀️
  • kellie7850
    kellie7850 Posts: 50 Member
    This is brandy we walk 30mins to 1 hour a day :)
  • jm216
    Roxie and need to get back on track with walking... 🐕

I need to log and dog... log my food and walk my dog.

Jill
  • jm216
    Zero is beautiful!
  • jm216
    Great start to a beautiful Friday! Happy Friday furry and non furry friends.

Roxie and I got our 12 minute walk in this morning. Now she’s having her mid morning nap.

Today is day 2 of walk the dog and log my food. Yesterday wasn’t perfect but I’ll take it. Progress not perfection!

Jill & Roxie
  • BHenry0811
    BHenry0811 Posts: 12 Member
    9mndrbyyh2fp.jpg
  • AmyCG___
    AmyCG___ Posts: 3 Member
    My sweet Brooks as we run through the wildflowers on a Georgia trail ❤️❤️❤️ she can never get enough walks!! I usually take her 1 or 2 sometimes 3 walks a day #spoiled 😂 c7m1nyq7vntj.png
  • martinez0701
    martinez0701 Posts: 15 Member
    This is my walking buddy (Roxy)
    cz78slv565ov.jpg
  • ClaireDenise30
    ClaireDenise30 Posts: 26 Member
    These are my 2 fur babies. We try and get out for around an hour a night, although if it's raining it can be alot shorter than that 😂
  • SherryTX
    SherryTX Posts: 15 Member
    Here are two of mine on a walk together. Prometheus Bob on the left. A nickname for him is He Who Cannot Walk In A Straight Line. The fat dog on the right is Trillian. Prometheus likes to go fast, and sometimes Trillian just like lumbers around. When I walk them together they go at a moderate pace lol.
    Got 80 minutes of walking yesterday 60 with Trillian and then 20 with Prometheus. I also have two smaller dogs that I take on walks.