Fitbit not syncing?

Options
Cat_A_89
Cat_A_89 Posts: 93 Member
I have my fitbit connected but the steps stop syncing. When I try to disonnect it mfp wont let me. Anyone know a fix?

Replies

• cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Me, too?
  • rachieavocado
    rachieavocado Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here and it’s soo frustrating because I got 12,000 steps today and I just want to see my calorie intake vs calories burned 😢🤬
  • booty_bangbang
    booty_bangbang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yup, same here. Super frustrated because I'd like to know if I can have a snack tonight 🙄
  • ambertopaz75
    ambertopaz75 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yup, same here. Super frustrated because I'd like to know if I can have a snack tonight 🙄

I figured out what would of been my excercise calories and then logged it in my notes. Mfp said I would burn like 2340 but fit bit has be at like 3200 so 860. I don't Remeber the exact numbers but it was around there.
  • ambertopaz75
    Options
    Same here and it’s soo frustrating because I got 12,000 steps today and I just want to see my calorie intake vs calories burned 😢🤬

I got lucky and for some reason mfp is still sending fit bit info just not the other way around. So I still see my in vs out in fitbit
  • Cadet32392
    Cadet32392 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    MyFitnessPal and Fitbit are not syncing again. The sync option in the app does not work either. NOT HAPPY!
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    It’s working again. The note on twitter suggested to wait 24 hours for the MFP fix to catch up. My Fitbit adjustment is in yesterday’s diary now
  • ambertopaz75
    Options
    It’s working again. The note on twitter suggested to wait 24 hours for the MFP fix to catch up. My Fitbit adjustment is in yesterday’s diary now

Mine too
  • Cat_A_89
    Options
    Mine still hasnt updated for yesterday. Today still says 0 steps 😒
  • SaraBeth2007
    SaraBeth2007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    On the other side of things - mine has been saying I have 20,000 steps more than I actually have all day today! 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Cat_A_89
    Options
    I had to disconnect my fitbit via the website and reconnect in the app for it to update 😑