20% body Fat bulk or cut

Options
I'm a small fella 5ft 7 weight 10stone 2 (143ibs) my body Fat is 20% at the mo, I'm just a little confused... do i bulk but makes body Fat higher or do i cut to reduce fat to look more muscley would i look skinnier

Replies

• HulkV2
    HulkV2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What do you want? If you slow bulk now how long will you go before you cut? How long would it take you to cut to look more muscular? Do you have enough muscle underneath to look the way you want when you cut? It's all subjective, if it were me I would bulk. Enjoy the summer with friends and not restricting yourself to much on cals then cut when you feel you made enough progress.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    You are probably better suited with a recomp. Maintain your weight and slowly build muscle while losing fat.
  • Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm not that muscley if I'm honest, got some definition in abs,chest,back etc etc ..
    I've got skinny wrists/arms/legs,
    And i do lift weights and bodyweight stuff.
    Just these videos on YouTube confusing the hell out of me, saying if your 20% cut

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you post a photo of your current physique people on here could better help guide you. It sounds like you need to build a muscle base so maybe maintenance for a bit to lower your bodyfat before you bulk, that is if you are truly 20% bodyfat.
  • Movemoreguy22
    Movemoreguy22 Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Ok do it latez as it's bank holiday here and that means drinkage, I'm just guessing 20% I could be 18 or something