Quick HELP!

Options
My weigh in is in at 6:30am and its 8:45pm right now and I have not eaten dinner... Should I eat a full dinner or just snack then go to bed? I have 400+ Calories left for the day but I don't want to screw up my weigh in... HELP :/

Replies

• kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    Since it's so late (well here anyway) I would eat a light healthy snack.
  • kajones2009
    kajones2009 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yes, you need to eat to keep your body regular and not confuse it about whether it will get food or not. If your calories are in the green you should try to get as close to your number as possible, but 400 is too far from your goal. have a light dinner of maybe veggies and fish.
  • lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest eating a light dinner. Tomorrow won't be the only weigh in right? It is what it is, and a one time poundage on the scale won't affect your long term weight loss goals right?
  • jendra11339
    Options
    Like the other posts I think a light dinner is best, but I would drink some hot tea to help with digestion since you have such an early weigh in. I drink black or peppermint tea with honey.
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    yeah, make it light. Maybe some nuts and some fruit. Almonds are a great calorie filler and so are dried cranberries. Plus they are super healthy. Good luck at your weigh-in♥
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Alright I ate a yogurt, 100 cal pack of walnuts and almonds and 1 cup of cucumber slices... Is that good? Leaves me 50 cals shy of 1200 I ate about 1/2 of the 400 cals remaining I hope that is good enough. Leaving me with 223 Calories green for the day and its 9:30pm so Im done here.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    So, how did it go???