If he likes larger women...

Options
2»

Replies

• j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well, mine did...but I also changed as a person too and wasn't a doormat anymore. I really don't think you have anything to worry about unless you have existing marital problems.

AMEN SISSSTA!
  • plagirl227
    plagirl227 Posts: 134
    Options
    My husband has always told me he loves me exactly the way I am but I am telling you he is REALLY loving the new and improved me.

my husband is the same.

He loves you exactly the way you are, WHATEVER you are at the moment. ;-) <true love>
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I think there is a huge difference between loving the person and sexual attraction. IMO the two are not the same. I think there are men who still are very much in love with their wife, but don't feel the same level of attraction when the weight changes, either up or down. It works the same for women.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    if someone is going to stray because of how you look (too big, too small, or whatever) then he obviously isn't worth wasting your time with anyway, may as well rip that band aid off and get on with it.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    No, I have heard of guys who only think a woman is sexy if she is large. I know what you're talking about. To each his own I suppose.......however, if the man loves her, he will stay.
    This.. ^

Don't know if this is exactly the OP's situation but as the person above shared there are men who ONLY want to date larger women and I've noticed they are often small men, it is type of fetish. There's plenty of websites on it and they even have conventions, dating sites, etc. It's not something I understand but it does exist... if that's the case and I have heard of it happening to some, when the weight is dropped they are dropped. Real love? No. It's a fetish they have, some describe it as a Mom thing, others have their own way of explaining it.

These guys typically go for women 300+-600 lbs. Not someone that's 200 and dropping weight from there.
  • jurban78
    Options
    Good morning all,

I am Jen's bf. I have been a member of myfitnesspal for about 6 months now. I read this post and had to chime in.

Jen, I love you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Whether you are 160 lbs or 260 lbs, it's all the same to me. My love for you will NEVER change. As long as you are happy and healthy, that's all I care about. The bottom line is, you are much more than just a pretty face to me. I could go on and on about all of your wonderful qualities and depth of my love for you; but alas, I will save that until I see you later.\

Have a good day beautiful,

John
  • jonesz922
    jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :blushing: BUSTED!!!! :blushing:

He is NEVER on here...
    NEVER uses MFP...
    Has to check in on me TODAY!!!

Anyway...

To everyone who posted. I really appreciate you taking the time and giving me your opinions. My question though... was not about love. I know I will be LOVED no matter what.

My question was.... attraction. We ALL are attracted to different things. Me? I have a soft spot for a guy with nice ink. Will I leave the Handsome Romantic below because he is ink free?? Of course not... it still doesn't stop the shivers down my spine when I see a Tatt I really like.

Body shape & style is a little more in depth I think though than thinking Tattoos are Hot. If your thing is a round *kitten*, curvy hips, and DD's..... Can you be attracted to someone who belongs in a Nike Ad? ORRRRR.... will you see the curvy girls go by and long for the days past.

So for anyone new or old who reads this post.... Answer knowing I am asking about this not from a love stand point, but from a will he still want to tear your clothes off!! :devil:

And Handsome.... you're adorable, now get off my post!!! LOL :love:

Good morning all,

I am Jen's bf. I have been a member of myfitnesspal for about 6 months now. I read this post and had to chime in.

Jen, I love you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Whether you are 160 lbs or 260 lbs, it's all the same to me. My love for you will NEVER change. As long as you are happy and healthy, that's all I care about. The bottom line is, you are much more than just a pretty face to me. I could go on and on about all of your wonderful qualities and depth of my love for you; but alas, I will save that until I see you later.\

John
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    All my hubbys exes have been curvy - large.
    Yet when he met me I weighed SEVEN STONE! I put weight on after the first two children and was a healthy 8 1/2 stone. after having another two children I am 10 stone 2lb, he knows I am not happy, I am not confident, he prefers curvy BUT prefers me happy!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

John

:sad: so sweet!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    This thread is too funny. He got you!

Ok I'm an admitted curve lover. I've never been into "skinny" girls. I have always and probably will always prefer a girl with at least a little bit extra to her. I've never had a girl lose enough weight while we were together that this was an issue though. Actually none of them have ever lost any weight while we were together...so that could be why.

My current gf is getting more noticeably upset the more weight I lose. I understand the things she's afraid of. She's worried I'm planning to leave her, she worries that if I get in great shape we'll look like an odd couple, etc. etc. She is turned off by guys with a lot of muscle too.

But we have a deal. We stay together, even when we hate each other. So I guess we're good.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    So what you're saying is he likes big butts and he cannot lie?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShaoonaRae
    ShaoonaRae Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My fiance loves my curves, and specifically feels like I don't need to lose weight, and finds me incredibly sexy now. He is very supportive though. We talked about it, and he just doesn't want to start seeing rib showing, or for me to lose all of my curves, mostly because he feels like if I got to that point it would be unhealthy for me. He wouldn't leave me, or stray though.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Insecurity is more likely to make a man stray than a tight *kitten* you can bounce a quarter off of.