Snack Attack

Options
Any suggestions for late afternoon healthy snacks? I'm addicted to Cheez Its and chocolate bars. :grumble:

Replies

• firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I love the 100 calorie packets - they have CHEEZ ITS!!! I would suggest skinny cows fudge bars for the chocolate - only 50 calories...
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ditto on skinny cow and why not have some cheese cubes and grapes:drinker:
  • opheliasfire
    Options
    Skinny cow fudge cones :love: !! They are 150 calories but totally worth it. The ice cream and cone is good, and there is a little piece of delicious chocolate CANDY at the bottom of the cone!!! :heart:
  • MollysMom2005
    MollysMom2005 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Some of my faves:

1 tsp peanut butter (with or without a half of a banana)
    Microwave popcorn
    Fiber One bar (the chocolate chip ones are most fabulous! Just can't eat too many of them. I learned my lesson on that the hard way.)
    100 calorie packs (handy, but sometimes they are just enough to make me mad)
    Skinny cow ice cream sandwich
  • MollysMom2005
    Options
    Some of my faves:

Microwave popcorn
    Fiber One bar (the chocolate chip ones are most fabulous! Just can't eat too many of them. I learned my lesson on that the hard way.)
  • MollysMom2005
    Options
    Some of my faves:

Microwave popcorn
  • MollysMom2005
    Options
    Some of my faves:

Microwave popcorn
  • MattySparky
    Options
    hehe quad post, that's a first!
  • MollysMom2005
    Options
    AACCK! Yikes...my bad. Wish I knew how the heck that happened....and how to delete the superfluous "not great enough to be four of them" posts.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    how about a chocolate protein bar (I like PB ones better though)
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of fruit salad. It's tasty, healthy and has a low calorie count. Make your own and use as many fresh fruits in it as possible, it tastes better that way. My favorite uses two gala apples, one golden delicious apple, grapes, mandarin orange slices, pears and bananas. Always wait until you're about to eat it to add the bananas, though. Though the salad will last a couple days in the fridge the bananas will get icky after about a day.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    ditto on skinny cow and why not have some cheese cubes and grapes:drinker:

funny...exactly what I thought

going to the store and getting a cheese you never tried before is fun

I got some cave aged gruyere awhile back that is absolutely awesome
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow fudge cones :love: !! They are 150 calories but totally worth it. The ice cream and cone is good, and there is a little piece of delicious chocolate CANDY at the bottom of the cone!!! :heart:

omg i should totally get those. i love the drumsticks...but their like 300-400 calories :( ahhh. 150 is deff much better