Starting again.

Options
Hey guys. Back with a goal of 30 pounds. I recently lost 25, gained back 10. I figured I would come back with another goal to lose more weight. I will reach my goals but then fall off, and I won’t keep up with myself. I also struggle with BED, so I don’t have the best relationship with food. If anyone wants to add me and help me on my journey, I’d love that!

Replies

• Linae626
    Linae626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Omg same!
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Staying on track is sometimes very difficult, but looks like you caught yourself before gaining it all back and having to start all the way over.
  • Naturally_Monica
    Naturally_Monica Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! Staying on track is sometimes very difficult, but looks like you caught yourself before gaining it all back and having to start all the way over.

Yes, I am happy about that. It’s just the worst thing to see the numbers constantly go up on the scale.
  • KevinWH87
    KevinWH87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm in a similar situation, just with a little more to lose than you. We got this!
  • janinemharris
    janinemharris Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey loves! I lost about 7kg and put it all on again so need to lose it and then some.... First thing I'm doing is chopping my alcohol consumption way down, goodbye empty calories! We can do it!!!
  • karelizaross
    karelizaross Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi folks x I@m starting again. I've tried SW a few times, starvation a couple of times, oh-sod-it-I'm-50-what-does-it-matter most recently. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and disgusted with myself. At least a stone has to go and would appreciate any advice/support/kick up the behind that you lovely folks can help me with x
  • jaxx2011
    jaxx2011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Starting again here as well! Also cutting down on the empty calories - horrid at the amount of calories in a cider.. Omg! 😂
  • janinemharris
    Options
    @karelizaross what is SW? My advice to you is: progress not perfection!!! Ad try build strong habits rather than get hung up on weight loss, even if that is your goal. After a few attempts the habits will stick and the weight loss becomes easier!!
  • chagen68
    chagen68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Back also, started slipping around the holidays and kept slipping. Nice to be back on track (9dqys) lost 6 lbs . Look forward to the summer weather lots of outdoor activities.
  • janinemharris
    Options
    @jaxx2011 I know it's frightening! I.m actually allowing myself a few extra calories on days I don't drink to curb the urge !
  • Naturally_Monica
    Options
    KevinWH87 wrote: »
    Good luck. I'm in a similar situation, just with a little more to lose than you. We got this!

Thanks so much Kevin. Glad we can do this together!
  • Naturally_Monica
    Options
    Hey loves! I lost about 7kg and put it all on again so need to lose it and then some.... First thing I'm doing is chopping my alcohol consumption way down, goodbye empty calories! We can do it!!!

Yes, who knew alcohol took up so many calories?!
  • tccroston
    tccroston Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Starting back myself. An injury and feeling sorry for myself tacked my weight back on. You know the old story, once out of the habit, it’s all downhill. But don’t worry, we’re in it together!