Back after trying other methods!

Options
snaxandpop
snaxandpop Posts: 71 Member
I would like to befriend folks who check in and log daily. I would like to do this with buddies! I need people who interact and like to encourage as well as be encouraged. Who's down?

Replies

• JudyKenova3
    JudyKenova3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me if your diary is open!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    If you'd like daily interaction and some structure for accountability, I'm a member of an MFP group that is wonderfully supportive. It's a monthly team weight loss challenge (the goal being for all of us to win!). If you join, you get assigned to one of several teams, and your weigh-ins would start counting for the team in June. There are optional daily check-ins -- very helpful when you use them, as you check in on how you are doing on your plan for yourself as regards food, water, exercise, plus any other health goals you had for the day. Weigh-in is weekly on whatever day you choose. People on the teams share challenges, victories, ideas and generally cheer each other on. Join the group, if this sounds appealing!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743634/june-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm back after trying other methods too. Looking for fellow encouragers as well.