Keto community please friend request me

Options
I could use help with a Keto diet. I haven’t had bread pasta or pop in over 2weeks. I’ve kept net carbs below 20. Send me a request and we can help each other.

Replies

• cjwheelie
    cjwheelie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am starting out, and have done Keto in the past. Happy to join you in adopting keto as part of a healthy plan. Chris
  • christenamiller
    christenamiller Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keto warrior here! Back on the plan after I had to get off for about 8 months.

I'm on day 10 and have lost 10lbs! Mostly water weight, but at least I don't feel bloated.

Love seeing what others eat on keto--please add me!
  • Bodyopus
    Bodyopus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’ve been following a modified Keto diet for the last 6 months. Still low carb but I prioritize protein over fat so that my usual macronutrient allocation is around 50% protein, 35% fat, and 15% carbs. I usually end up going over on protein and under on carbs. My diet consists primarily of lean meat, protein shakes, veggies, fruit (1 or 2 servings a day) and nuts. I also do intermittent fasting so I follow my diet in an 8 hour window. In 6 months, I’ve lost 33 lbs and I have about another 10 to go. Feel free to add me if you want to compare notes.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,148 Member
    Options
    I am a keto'er...I also do IF (fasting 16:8)...I have lost 23 lbs. since March....You are welcome to add me....wishing you the best of luck on your journey :)
  • WendyPB2
    WendyPB2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started 6 days ago and would love some Keto buddies. Please add me
  • ds1415
    ds1415 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I started a week ago. I am Struggling a bit with IF.
  • acullen31
    acullen31 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I need a little keto motivation also. I was firm with it for 5 months! Went on vacation and can’t get back!!!!
  • helenandbaby
    helenandbaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing keto for just 5 days. It's been an adjustment to say the least but if I'm to stick to it in a world of carb eaters I need some support. Please add me if you can offer some advice, in the same boat or good at posting tips. ❤️
  • Hefziba7
    Hefziba7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting my detox tomorrow. Any support will be awesome!!
  • PrimeSuspect87
    PrimeSuspect87 Posts: 20 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi all, I am planning on starting keto diet in a weeks times. Currently fasting for ramadhan which should be over in a day or 2. This should actually help get into intermittent fasting as my body is already settled in. Currently in UK dawn is around 2:45 and sun sets at 21:35 so almost fasting for 19 hours.

I have around 40lbs to lose

CW 185lbs
    GW 145

Any advice and support on how to get started on keto diet would be useful:)
  • cynthobrien
    cynthobrien Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doin keto/IF since just before April, and today I hit the 50lbs lost mark!! I would love to help anyone although I’m still hella new myself
  • rustyvicinie
    rustyvicinie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    new to Keto and still learning the ropes. Have lost 13 however in a little over 2 weeks. Lots to still figure out but glad to see the progress. Feel free to add as friend
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Coming up on a year keto. Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for almost 2 years now for migraine control, not weight loss...I actually find keto harder for weight loss than LCHF, but to each their own! I take all friend requests, but I ramble and post <gasp> non-diet related ramblings...some people find it annoying, so friend at your own risk!!!
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi! I strongly recommend joining both the"Low Carber Daily Forum" and "keto" groups. They have loads of informational stickies, and are a helpful, positive, encouraging group of people ready to help you on your journey.
  • PrimeSuspect87
    PrimeSuspect87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doin keto/IF since just before April, and today I hit the 50lbs lost mark!! I would love to help anyone although I’m still hella new myself

That would be a great help as I will be starting IF with keto. Please aff me. Thanks
  • MedicJohnson88
    MedicJohnson88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. We can support each other with Keto exercise and losing weight 😊
  • GoGetta52
    GoGetta52 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m considering getting into keto , I could use all the help I can get from you all.
  • tanishadw
    tanishadw Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 calories and I'm Keto - feel free to add :)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Your carbs below 20: Is that total, net, or percentage of your daily intake?