Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TEAM RANGED: CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD PART 2 - CLOSED

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Mon 8/22:

3/25 Miles
    20/40 Airplanes
    Sent 12 friend request

Wed 8/24:
    Did 3.62 miles & 30 airplanes

Total for the Week:
    6.62/25 Miles
    50/40 Airplanes
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member
    no miles for me today :( I am working a 14hr shift
    but I knocked out the rest of my airplanes before work

mile 15.5/25
    airplanes 40/40
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Hi Team...Posting This For TiffyCooper
    Current Weight: 220

Goal weight: 140 - ish

Challenge goal: To be able to swim 10 laps non stop

Biggest struggle: Right now is scheduling. We have so much going on right now I am having a hard time fitting my work out into my day.

Favorite Zombie Movie: ZOMBIELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Bill Murray.
  • mmiiaa
    mmiiaa Posts: 171 Member
    I'm so sorry everyone! I've been not so active recently, and had completely forgotten about challenges. I can't remember quite what last weeks was, but I remember fulfilling it. Ahh, I see this weeks challenge is a running / walking challenge. Luckily for me, I walk just about everyday. Now that I know, I'll try to get more walking in. Here are my estimates for this week so far.

Monday: walked 2 miles
    Tuesday: walked 2 miles
    Wednesday: walked 4 miles
    Thursday:
    Friday:

So, the goal is 25 miles and 40 airplanes?

Miles: 10/25
    Airplanes: 10/40

I'm sorry I'm just now starting, guys! I'll try my best to keep up.

Also, I was wondering where all these friend request were coming from. If I didn't accept you, I apologize. I only accepted the ones with a message with the request. >.< GAH!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,130 Member
    11/25 Miles Complete
    10/40 Airplanes Complete

17 friend requests sent that's everyone on the list that hadn't beat me to it!
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 160 Member
    I'm so sorry everyone! I've been not so active recently, and had completely forgotten about challenges. I can't remember quite what last weeks was, but I remember fulfilling it. Ahh, I see this weeks challenge is a running / walking challenge. Luckily for me, I walk just about everyday. Now that I know, I'll try to get more walking in. Here are my estimates for this week so far.

Monday: walked 2 miles
    Tuesday: walked 2 miles
    Wednesday: walked 4 miles
    Thursday:
    Friday:

So, the goal is 25 miles and 40 airplanes?

Miles: 10/25
    Airplanes: 10/40

I'm sorry I'm just now starting, guys! I'll try my best to keep up.

Also, I was wondering where all these friend request were coming from. If I didn't accept you, I apologize. I only accepted the ones with a message with the request. >.< GAH!

I had a late start also but found that biking is the best way to catch up on those miles (if you have access to one).
  • MakinMoves
    Just Dropping In To Say....

:explode: :explode: :explode: TEAM RANGED ROCKS!!!! :explode: :explode: :explode:

xoxox:heart:
  • 17 / 25..10/40
  • Dtough
    Dtough Posts: 70 Member
    o goodness I'm pretty behind, but I plan on kicking some miles but Saturday morning and Sunday morning after work! I'm thinking some biking will bring in those miles for me!

So far:
    4/25 miles
    0/40 airplanes

I will still kick this weeks challenge in the butt, just last minute!

O and I have communicated with several team members and added some as friends. I have sadly lost count and track of how many :(
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    3 miles and 10 airplanes for today

total
    18/25 and 60/40
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Thurs, 8/25

Did 5.76 miles today

Total for the Week:
    12.38/25 Miles
    50/40 Airplanes
  • MakinMoves
    HEY TEAM RANGED!!!
    Again, let me just say: YOU ARE ALL FABULOUS!!!!

We've Got Friday, Saturday & Sunday....
    To Finish Out This Challenge Super Strong!

See You At The Bunker!!!:heart:
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Finished up my miles and then some with 12 miles today. We are rocking it out team Ranged, those zombies won't know what hit them!!!

Miles: 32/25
    Airplanes: 50/40
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    5.5/25 10/40
    sorry guys i really am trying got off bus 3 stops early & walked tonight. Shame it was raining, uphill & carrying shopping! Think i will resort to doing circuits around the house :)
  • Cateyes0831
    Was able to get in another 7 miles this afternnon and i am going to try and get some more done before the end of the day.

Update:
    22.5/25 Miles
    60/40 Airplanes

I have sent out a friend request to all the team members also! I love all my new friends :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    20/25 miles 20/40 airplanes
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 694 Member
    Ok...so I am in the middle of the hurrican zone, and they say we may be out of power for most of the weekend. That being said I will post my stats as of now, but I dont know if I will have any internet/power over the weekend to check in. Also, I may not get to finish my miles since its a "state if emergency" here and we cant drive, so no gym and its pouring so no running. But if I get them in I will post when I can...

as of today
    miles 20/25
    airplanes 50/40
    8 friend requests
  • From work alone this week I've hit
    36.8/25 miles :)
    and I've also done 35/40 airplanes

about to go for a walk alone the beach for a good hour or so too. :)
  • Cateyes0831
    Ok...so I am in the middle of the hurrican zone, and they say we may be out of power for most of the weekend. That being said I will post my stats as of now, but I dont know if I will have any internet/power over the weekend to check in. Also, I may not get to finish my miles since its a "state if emergency" here and we cant drive, so no gym and its pouring so no running. But if I get them in I will post when I can...

as of today
    miles 20/25
    airplanes 50/40
    8 friend requests

Stay safe and I do hope that you don't lose power!
  • 20/25....20/40