Bodybuilding replacement

Options
I've been doing my research on how to train but am a bit lost w/out BB.com. :( I've used it when it was free and the programs yield GREAT RESULTS. But then they started charging. Any replacement apps for good BB.?

Replies

• HermanLily
    HermanLily Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    YouTube
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    If you don’t need the additional materials and just want the calendar/workouts, you might be able to log into the BodySpace app and pull them up.

I am currently using BodySpace to track Strong Curves (not a BB program), but if I go to join a program all BB programs show up and I can add them to my calendar.
    Now if I want to see like the Nutrition plans or anything that goes with it prompts me to pay for a membership. I was actually really disappointed when I saw they started charging for those.
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    If you don’t need the additional materials and just want the calendar/workouts, you might be able to log into the BodySpace app and pull them up.

I am currently using BodySpace to track Strong Curves (not a BB program), but if I go to join a program all BB programs show up and I can add them to my calendar.
    Now if I want to see like the Nutrition plans or anything that goes with it prompts me to pay for a membership. I was actually really disappointed when I saw they started charging for those.

That's cool what workouts do you like?
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I just create my own
    Youtube channels (for inspiration): Athleanx, Jeff Nippard, mountaindog1 (John Meadows), hypertrophycoach (Joe Bennett), Erin Stern, reddeltaproject (calisthenics)
  • daniellam01
    Options
    I just create my own
    Youtube channels (for inspiration): Athleanx, Jeff Nippard, mountaindog1 (John Meadows), hypertrophycoach (Joe Bennett), Erin Stern, reddeltaproject (calisthenics)
    Those are your YouTube fitness channels?
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I just create my own

No, I just regularly watch videos from these people/channels for ideas on what exercises/variations to include in workouts.
  • daniellam01
    Options
    I just create my own

No, I just regularly watch videos from these people/channels for ideas on what exercises/variations to include in workouts.
    Cool I watch a few bodybuilders to help with my workouts and food.
  • tomica13
    tomica13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    jefit - app & website has some great & free workout plans available.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    I've been doing my research on how to train but am a bit lost w/out BB.com. :( I've used it when it was free and the programs yield GREAT RESULTS. But then they started charging. Any replacement apps for good BB.?

https://www.jtsstrength.com/online-coaching/powerbuilding/

$27 a month