Already introduced but....

Options
weightjo76
weightjo76 Posts: 10 Member
Hi...I've already introduced myself and made some friends, loving the encouragement and advice....I am new to all of this so have been looking at my friends food diary for inspiration but some of the food I don't recognise or that I can redily get my hands on...is there anybody from my local area (Leicester, UK) that might shop in my local supermarkets who would like to be friends then we can compare food diary...😊

Replies

• swiftyl
    swiftyl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi ya, I'm not Leicester based but am UK, looking for buddies. Do you have any dietary restrictions, i.e. vegan, vegetarian, low carb etc? Feel free to add me. Jules
  • weightjo76
    weightjo76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No not really....I don't eat much cheese or chocolate, I don't have much caffeine either as I suffer from migraines. Other than that I'm good to go with any other food 😊
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    What is the name of your grocer?
    Start a thread asking about that grocer in your town.
    All your Leicester buddies will come out of the woodwork.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)

For a Newbie check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest