I'm/We're FINALLY slim(er) and trim(er)...at long last! Pls. Post some "then" and NOW pics here

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
edited May 2019 in Success Stories
I posted this on another thread, but am so VERY HAPPY with looking at these pics and after ALL these years on Mfp, I'm finally slim and trim and loving it soooooo much! I started Mfp wayyyy back in 2012 and I've finally made it and I am nothing less than THRILLED at reaching my goal(s)--well, I've reached a lot of goals, but my final goal is 137-140lbs and all the trials, tribulations, failures and successes on this long adventure in weight blastification and entire lifestyle change, I wouldn't trade for anything in the world! My highest weight in all this time was 219.8lbs, wow...what a different in how I look and feel--YAY!!

Please feel free to post some of your "then and "NOW" pics too!!!

Weight blastification progress report:

Still at 147lbs...BUT, my waist and tummy are shrinking slowly but surely and I'm thrilled about that--but got a WAYSSSSS to go on my tummy area (7-10 more pounds to meet my goal of 140-137lbs) Honey, forever BLASTING away those last several/10lbs AINT NO JOKE--but I'm in no hurry, but will be EXTRA thrilled when it's gone. SLOW AND STEADY wins the race AND no loose skin, so I'm glad ECSTATIC about that. IF my tummy were smaller, I'd definitely be a solid size 6 for sure for sure. Here's some size 8's I wore yesterday that drove my hubby cra-cra! He kept telling me over and over how beautiful I am and how much he loves my style. Even all day today he's been telling me how good looking and attractive I am--ALL day yesterday and today, It's like when we were much younger and I'm having to beat him off with a stick (that's GOOD news by the way ;) )

wwjykl6ksfra.jpg
LOOK at how much room I have in the waist of these teeny pants!

c2pxe59dh8ky.jpg
LOOK at how much room I have in the waist of these teeny pants!

m76lmk1iuf0v.jpg

dxrdjngtmx7r.jpg

ae5qynke1ot8.jpg

I super want the excess flab/fat on/in/around my tummy to make like a shepard and get the flock outta here, BUT it's going to take time and I'm willing to WAIT and be content and full of JOY in the Lord o:) and continue my "work", my progress/meeting my goal(s) SLOWLY BUT SURELY too, period. Also, I've been super lack on my "real" exercise game (instead of my N.E.A.T. exercising) and it's time to humble myself and really get in my homegym and lift and do a lot more walking and swimming and stuff!

PLUS...I found this old photo from a few years ago (circa 2014-2016 AND the heavy weight I was when I started this decluttering/weight blastification in late 2017-2018):
cp8np06etq6h.jpg

NOW
jl4k2dpu4sti.png

o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options

o:)<3<3o:)<3<3o:)

Just for comparison purposes...this is what 209.8 looked like on me. I don't have many "before" pics, because I refused to take pics of myself nor allow many pics to be taken of me when I was obese. It's a different story now, I not only "allow" pics of me to be taken--but I kinda like my pic being taken now. The shame/embarrassment/ugh of getting my pic took is 100% gone! I wish I could say I was "sorry" I don't have a lot of pics of me when I was obese/overweight, but I'm not, not at all. Those were days of UGH/WOE to me then--these slim and trim days are oh-yeah and YAY to me now!

cp8np06etq6h.jpg
    jahl8fgcyhkd.jpg

2qd1bzuib793.jpg

NOW
    m76lmk1iuf0v.jpg
    ae5qynke1ot8.jpg
    jl4k2dpu4sti.png

wwjykl6ksfra.jpg

• GoodLardy
    GoodLardy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Love reading your posts, so positive and so real. You are a very special person. Congratulations to you! Cmon everyone, post post post those pictures! I would but I have none.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    GoodLardy wrote: »
    Love reading your posts, so positive and so real. You are a very special person. Congratulations to you! Cmon everyone, post post post those pictures! I would but I have none.

WOW...just plain WOW! You're the bombDOTcom, period. Man! I LOVE encouragement/inspiration & cool FUN things like that and what you've written here both humbles me and makes me get my smile on bigtime. I truly understand you not having pics, I totally "get-it" for sure!
    {{{{ Super MEGA LOVE & Hugs to/for YOU }}}}}}}}}

P.S. WOW again you sweetieheart YOU! <3o:)<3
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Being your own cheerleader=BOOM!...it helps make this super tough road so much more easier to navigate and get thru and can help MAKE you stronger (if you CHOOSE to live/view/look at it that way) and even MAKE you more determined to get to/accomplish your goal(s) and maintain them--FOREVER.

Just a talking to my lil (literally) old self and letting y'all listen.

xLDJ2983.jpg
  • carylamodia
    carylamodia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Good job! 🤗
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Amazing work! Good job! 🤗

YAY you and me too! Thanks so much for your reply o:)<3o:)
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Congrats - nothing as rewarding as getting the waist back. You look great.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    NextPage wrote: »
    Congrats - nothing as rewarding as getting the waist back. You look great.

YES girlfriend, I haven't seen my "waist" (no where near as close to as small as I am now) in more than 20+ years and it's totally thrilling to the MAXIUM! Thank you so much for your reply!
    <3o:)<3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!