things that instantly turn you off

Options
123457»

Replies

• jennypatch9
    jennypatch9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    bad oral hygiene. why is it so hard to take 2 1/2 minutes a day to floss and brush?

People who wear jeans to formal events
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Instant physical turn off - bad teeth! I can't possibly kiss someone with bad teeth. Urghh!
    lack of generosity
    lack of compassion
    weak and whingy, indecisive, easily walked on!
    can't change a plug!
    unnecessary, overly sarcastic - basically can't answer a serious question
    emotionally retarded
    men that think they know it all and always think their way is right!!! Urghhh! Guys, its fine to say 'I dont know'!!

Totally turned ON by a man that is kind, generous, smiles, nice eyes, has a good sense of humour, opens doors and has humility. Wouldnt even mind if he couldnt change a plug with all that, as I can do it :bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    1) Virgins
    2) Lacks motivation or drive (or is just lazy)
    3) Lacks a spine (I need a man to stand up to me!)
    4) Lives with parents
    5) If I'm smarter than him
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, I don't have many of these turn offs. Apparently I should have gotten laid a lot more than I did when I was younger.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    burping, ball scratching, *kitten* scratching, booger digging, and farting!

So, you are a lesbian? You only have to know a guy long enough before you are exposed to all of them.
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    1) Shallowness
    2) Unable to think for themselves, gullible 'sheeple' mentality
    3) Too much materialism and flashiness, especially from the 'slimy' smarmy types
    4) Conservative sticklers for rules
    5) Daily Mail fans
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Pessimism.
    *****iness.
    Whining.
    Victim Mentality.
  • arhzon
    arhzon Posts: 150
    Options
    Surprisingly, I don't have many of these turn offs. Apparently I should have gotten laid a lot more than I did when I was younger.

That's because turn-offs are quite often turn-ons. Girls always say, "I hate a guy with a bad attitude," "I hate a guy who's not good with kids," "I hate a guy who smokes," "I hate a guy who drinks too much." Look at who gets all the girls in high school, and even afterward. The partiers, the rebels, the alcoholics, the guys who end up dealing coke in their 20s because their McDonald's job isn't paying the bills after they fail. They say "Nice guys finish last" for a reason. Eventually, the good guys get the girl, but only the sloppy seconds.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Women with skid marks in their knickers