Who’s your gym crush?

Phoenixsunflr
Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
Just curious.. I can’t seem to find any topics about gym crushes so I thought I would start one. So please share who your gym crush is (I know you have one!) And What do they look like? What drew you to them? And have you ever approached your gym crush? What happened? Can’t wait to hear all about it 😝

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I work out in the gym by myself. I guess my gym crush is me!
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited May 2019
    I guess the traditional 4am-5am-ers who I rarely run into should my sessions go long enough; still look up to these type of people/admire (often very successful professionals with busy schedules & people with a strong work ethic).

Years ago, I use to be in this crowd...first ones in, get *kitten* done with little-no chit chat/distractions/looking at phone between sets, go-balls to the wall supersetting everything/circuits, have nearly 100% attendence, etc. A bit more confusing now with a 24 hour gym and unorthodox grave yard/vampire schedule but I always have a sense of belonging with this crowd of gym goers (spent over a decade with this group of people, albeit different gyms over the years)
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    I was leaning against the shower door and I crushed it - some bloody plastic which gave way.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I had this huge crush on this certain young lady at my gym.

Until one day, I noticed that she didn't rack her weights.

That was the end of that......

LOL!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    I can't say I have a gym crush because I go in the early morning and it's mostly blokes there :lol:

I'm sorry you had your heart broken like that.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I might have a new one....

I just might.
  • Phoenixsunflr
    I never told you guys about mine. It changes all the time. The current one is a quiet one. I like him because he does his thing and leaves the gym. No flirting with other chicks. Doesn’t really talk to anyone. He’s fit and average looking. Probably way too young for me too. Looks like a good guy.. But what would I know I think I have the worst taste in men. I think about all the guys I’ve dated and I think to myself wtf was I thinking? The thought of kissing any of them is enough to make me vomit! Hahahahaha
  • Phoenixsunflr

I just might.

Please share! Haha 😆
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I don't have a gym, therefore no gym crush. But there is someone interesting at parkrun. Not eye candy, but interesting. Don't go to parkrun often because of karate. At karate there's eye candy, but no more than that because I know everyone
  • shelbieramos0216
    shelbieramos0216 Posts: 13 Member
    Currently have two. Neck tattoo guy and hot dad. Will I ever talk to either of them? Nope. They are just extra motivation to get to the gym.

First ever gym crush (gym boy) and I did actually end up casually dating for about a year. That started by me playing the “you’re looking really great. Any pointers you could give me?” card. The rest was history 💁🏻
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

I just might.

Please share! Haha 😆

She warms up with my max in the squat rack.

When she does the step-mill, the step-mill begs for mercy.

Yoga pants send her messages requesting her to wear them.

She is the 'After Photo's... After Photo.
  • Phoenixsunflr
    So just an update on my gym crush.
    I think he hates my guts . He gave me a dirty look the other day and I haven’t dared made eye contact with him since or even dared to look in his direction because that’s when I realised that I AM the gym creep! I guess there’s a first for everything right? Ohhh the shame hahaha gotta laugh though 😓😅
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    This is embarrassing but I got the hots for the Zumba instructor at my gym. I think her name is Jada or Lana.
    Some days she wears a tutu and chunky white sneakers--- whew. I wish I had the courage to sign up for one of her infamous conga line classes, but stiff hips run in the family.