One month in

Options
spiritled91
spiritled91 Posts: 1 Member
B)B) First post. One month down. 10 lbs. Down.

Replies

• savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • plbassriel4
    plbassriel4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    woo hoo....cant wait to get there.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

B)B) First post. One month down. 10 lbs. Down.

Congratulations on your loss
    My motivation level fluctuate between meals I’m instant gratification type of person so very first loss Is very important to me for keep me going although I haven’t had any and dying to have.
    Would you like sharing some details. Did you do any exercise/did you lower carb / any info would be helpful. At least I’ll have something to compare so I can expect the same loss or at least close to it within next month.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    20 lbs down so far started with it on my own but needed to learn what calories are Doctor who’s young like many of you recommend this.I got calories down pact now to serving sizes. I started the app less than a month haven’t lost anything yet with it hopefully I can say 10lbs lost using it like you when I hit my month marker.
    Way to go Spiritled91 hope I look as good as you soon enough.
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well done OP !
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • ErinWard1986
    ErinWard1986 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Just finished my first month and I’m down 12lbs! Can’t wait to see progress!
  • hafsatoheed2019
    hafsatoheed2019 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Just finished my first month and I’m down 12lbs! Can’t wait to see progress!
    Congratulations
    Since it’s your first month would you min sharing your observations. I mean what are the things you really watched closely, and do you think they worked if yes what are those if not what you plan to change in coming days.
    This is my second first month into this journey I’m saying it second first because I keep losing first 3/4 lb probably the water
    Weight and than nothing by the time I reach 15 or 17 day I have lost just this much and I’m about to collapse and than I do collapse and I happened to me at least thre time in last 3 months l can’t hang in there longer than that.
    Please any insight or advice would be appreciated.
    Hope you answer