Women 200lb+, Let's Step It Up In June!!!

Options

Replies

• WhimsicalRin124
    WhimsicalRin124 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!So happy this is continuing (even though I don't post alot i read) 😊

SW- 231
    Ending May W(current) - 222.2
    June GW - 212

May non weight goal- finally started therapy!(much needed,and was procrastinating)

June non weight goal - work on meeting other moms so my little man(18 mos)can socialize more- I have severe social anxiety and panic attacks, so if I make one mom friend,or even talk more at a park,its will be a huge goal

I hope you are able to do this! I know people with social anxiety and I am hoping you are able to achieve all of your goals in June!
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So this week for me hasn't been great because I've been snacking the house down. And on Friday, at the gym, I pulled a muscle in my back and had to go to the doctor's it hurt so badly. I've been in bed for 3 days straight and am on lots of meds. And next week, I'm not allowed to exercise at all. So I've really got to my food and snacking under control.

Last week's results:
    Log all food = 7/7
    Stay under calorie limit = 2/5
    30 mins of cardio = 2/3
    Strength train = 2/2

Wish me luck.

That's such a bummer! Hope you recover quickly and feel better soon 🙏
  • Wilcoan
    Wilcoan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Find 1 thing we did right for ourselves today and let that motivate us for tomorrow. One day at a time. One change at a time. We are empowered to care for ourselves. 🥰 Happy Monday & Happy new day !
  • ColoradoLivingg
    ColoradoLivingg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone took the plunge and joined weight watches I’m hoping that it will keep me motivated so far haven’t been doing to good on my own. Walking tomorrow Qi gong Tuesday and gym on Wednesday, weight in Wednesday evening, fingers crossed iv lost weight

Good luck! I started my weight loss with Weight Watchers and it worked for me twice for about 30 pounds or so. Unfortunately for me I didn't do well with the new Smart Points program but I know so many people who are rocking it and I love looking up WW recipes on Pinterest for meal prep and dinners.
  • ColoradoLivingg
    ColoradoLivingg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So this week for me hasn't been great because I've been snacking the house down. And on Friday, at the gym, I pulled a muscle in my back and had to go to the doctor's it hurt so badly. I've been in bed for 3 days straight and am on lots of meds. And next week, I'm not allowed to exercise at all. So I've really got to my food and snacking under control.

Last week's results:
    Log all food = 7/7
    Stay under calorie limit = 2/5
    30 mins of cardio = 2/3
    Strength train = 2/2

Wish me luck.

Ouch! At least you tracked and didn't go completely of the rails and you still did good with your cardio and strength. I hope you recover quickly and I'm sorry your hurting so badly!