Let’s start June 1st

2»

Replies

• katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Foodwise being good today, spent about an hr doing intense gardening! So intense I lost my footing and broke my fall with my hand and possibly spraining my thumb 😬🙈 but that won’t stop me from eating healthy and making positive choices, although could make cooking a bit more tricky!
  • DivaCreated
    DivaCreated Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in! June 1st was a cinch. I exercised 30 minutes. I ate decent - had a caloric deficit. Today I looked into the keto diet. Nervous about low carbs because I love potatoes and sandwiches.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Hi I re-started keto/exercising 6/1. Exercising not so much just yet. Got pretty sunburned over the weekend - very badly but did start keto and at least starting there. Trying to meal prep for the week and getting the planning going for that. That is always my downfall - not being prepared!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend. It is always nice to have more people to motivate you. I started 6 weeks ago and I have lost 9 pounds so far. I still have a ton of weight to lose. I'm trying to cut down on sugar. My goal is to lose 70 pounds in the next year and a half.