edited June 2019
    Options
    LNS 1
    Me 1
    <3
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    I too tend to sabotage myself at night. Start my day with exercise, eat well and track at night; then the voices that I hear talk me into eating. I'm getting a longer stronger to say NO! Kitchen is closed!!

This past week I put the t-shirt I want to fit into this fall for football season on a hanger across my bed. So, when I get ready for bed I have to move it. I then say to myself.... I DO WANT TO wear this!! And that helps more nights than not. I'm trying to figure out what I can put in the kitchen as a"sign" that will signify that I'm done for the night. I have learned that even if I have calories left, eating after dinner does NOT work for me. It is a huge trigger. So having a little larger dinner does the trick, instead.

April-
    ME: 22
    lns: 8

May-
    ME: 22
    lns: 9

Oh I am so thrilled to have a fresh start! :) And I'm eager to have more than 22 days ME!
    June 1 -
    ME: 1
    lns*:0
    Streak: 1

*mentally I am putting ME in caps to give me the power and "lns" in lowercase to take it's power away. May seem silly, but whatever I can do to give me the strength. :)

ME: 2
    lbs: 0
    Streak: 2

Mon., June 3rd
    ME: 3
    lbs: 0
    Streak: 3

• johicks
    Options
    dk18lc4d7wdp.jpg
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Firebro2 wrote: »
    What are you doing to prevent the late night snacking? Drinking water, going to bed earlier, reciting poetry...etc.?

I try to drink water, sometimes 0-calorie flavored water like the sparkling ice brand, and sometimes I have a sugar-free hard candy. It's a struggle, and when I'm tired, I find it's more of a struggle.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    June 3

Me: 3
    LNS: 0

Streak: 3
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,028 Member
    Options
  • johicks
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Firebro2 wrote: »
    What are you doing to prevent the late night snacking? Drinking water, going to bed earlier, reciting poetry...etc.?

I try to drink water, sometimes 0-calorie flavored water like the sparkling ice brand, and sometimes I have a sugar-free hard candy. It's a struggle, and when I'm tired, I find it's more of a struggle.

I found a wonderful tea - Bengal Spice. I make a tall hot cup of tea and sip on it after dinner. That helps give me that full feeling. And the tea bag is good for one more cup and I take it to bed. I also have chewing gum on my nightstand to have something to reach for when I "feel" the urge or those voices from the kitchen call out. AND watching netflix vs. regular TV at night helps. There are NO commercials!! :smiley:
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Me: 2
    LNS: 1

Streak +2
  • AbbieOffman
    AbbieOffman Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
  • gotime326
    gotime326 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Since June 1st

ME:0
    LNS:3
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    One of my biggest challenges is LNS. Going to try to not eat (snack) after 8:30 pm. I came late to the game and missed the first 2 days.

Me: 0
    LNS: 2
    Streak:
  • xrsxrs
    xrsxrs Posts: 221 Member
    Options
  • 04hoopsgal73
    04hoopsgal73 Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Laugh, I’ve been posting on the May thread;

Me 1
    LNS 0

ME:2
    LNS:1
    Stress eating.

LNS: 2 *Hungry at 8p, should’ve eaten more at dinner, ate cheese and saltines and glass of wine watching sports

ME 3
    LNS 2 Hooray!
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    June 3
    STREAK: 0
  • lanadee
    lanadee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If I can go tonight without LNSing..it will be the FIRST time..in say...68 years...I'm in ha
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Me4
    Lns0
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,028 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member