• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Oh, ME 2, LNS 0
  • polatravels
    polatravels Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I didn't snack last night... but:

I over-ate at dinner. I went out for dinner and, despite promising myself I would order the salad, I ordered the chicken parmi. I didn't eat most of the crumb or too many chips, but I'm sure I consumed at least 500 calories.

So, I was still too full for LNS.

Still.. a success?? o:)

Me: 6* (5.5? :p )
    LNS: 5
    Streak: 4
  • polatravels
    Options
    johicks wrote: »

DARN IT!! I totally caved. I was too tired, I should've just gone to bed. No self-talk in me last night. :( Hate when that happens.

ME: 7
    lns: 3

Longest streak: 4

Oh no!! But don't worry, today is another day. The snacks will not win!
  • kellydee19
    kellydee19 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me:2
    LNS:0
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 8
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,938 Member
    Options
    Me: 7
    LNS: 4

Streak: +0
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    I too tend to sabotage myself at night. Start my day with exercise, eat well and track at night; then the voices that I hear talk me into eating. I'm getting a longer stronger to say NO! Kitchen is closed!!

This past week I put the t-shirt I want to fit into this fall for football season on a hanger across my bed. So, when I get ready for bed I have to move it. I then say to myself.... I DO WANT TO wear this!! And that helps more nights than not. I'm trying to figure out what I can put in the kitchen as a"sign" that will signify that I'm done for the night. I have learned that even if I have calories left, eating after dinner does NOT work for me. It is a huge trigger. So having a little larger dinner does the trick, instead.

April-
    ME: 22
    lns: 8

May-
    lns: 9

Oh I am so thrilled to have a fresh start! :) And I'm eager to have more than 22 days ME!

*mentally I am putting ME in caps to give me the power and "lns" in lowercase to take it's power away. May seem silly, but whatever I can do to give me the strength.

Lights out soon so should make it!! In control!

lns*: 2

My stone goes into my ME jar in the morning. I almost slipped up. I distracted myself in the bathroom by brushing my hair, washing my face, exfoliating, and night cream. Then put my stone in the cup a second time to reiterate that the kitchen was closed. And am here on MFP to.stay on track.

DARN IT!! I totally caved. I was too tired, I should've just gone to bed. No self-talk in me last night. :( Hate when that happens.

lns: 4

Birthday party for mom last night, home late. Off schedule. :( Time to get refocused and serious. The good news is....1) my binges are slowly getting smaller and 2) it's a little easier for me to get back on track versus just throwing in the towel. Phew!! Truly trying to make a lifestyle change.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    Me10
    Lns1
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    ME - 2
    Lns - 0
  • xrsxrs
    xrsxrs Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 3

Streak: 1
  • kellydee19
    Options
    @johicks it was a birthday party that got me last week but like you I'm focusing on the positive and it easier to get back on track.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    ME 3
    LNS 0

STREAK 3
  • polatravels
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Darn it!

I didn't eat enough dinner. Maybe I was trying to make up for the schnitzel the previous night?
    Still, I was legitimately hungry late last night (not just snacky) but eating more was not planned and put me over the calorie limit for the day so I'm still counting it as a LNS win.

Me: 6
    LNS: 6*
    Streak: 0

I have planned my food better today and resolved to keep moving forward. One step back does not mean I'm back to the beginning. I can do this (WE can do this)!
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Me: 11*
    LNS: 1
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Me: 12*
    LNS: 0
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    I too tend to sabotage myself at night. Start my day with exercise, eat well and track at night; then the voices that I hear talk me into eating. I'm getting a longer stronger to say NO! Kitchen is closed!!

This past week I put the t-shirt I want to fit into this fall for football season on a hanger across my bed. So, when I get ready for bed I have to move it. I then say to myself.... I DO WANT TO wear this!! And that helps more nights than not. I'm trying to figure out what I can put in the kitchen as a"sign" that will signify that I'm done for the night. I have learned that even if I have calories left, eating after dinner does NOT work for me. It is a huge trigger. So having a little larger dinner does the trick, instead.

April-
    lns: 8

May-
    lns: 9

Oh I am so thrilled to have a fresh start! :) And I'm eager to have more than 22 days ME!

*mentally I am putting ME in caps to give me the power and "lns" in lowercase to take it's power away. May seem silly, but whatever I can do to give me the strength.

Lights out soon so should make it!! In control!

lns*: 2

My stone goes into my ME jar in the morning. I almost slipped up. I distracted myself in the bathroom by brushing my hair, washing my face, exfoliating, and night cream. Then put my stone in the cup a second time to reiterate that the kitchen was closed. And am here on MFP to.stay on track.

lns: 4

Birthday party for mom last night, home late. Off schedule. :( Time to get refocused and serious. The good news is....1) my binges are slowly getting smaller and 2) it's a little easier for me to get back on track versus just throwing in the towel. Phew!! Truly trying to make a lifestyle change.

lns: 5
  • kellydee19
    Options
    Me:3
    LNS:0
    I'm on a roll!