Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    dulcitonia wrote: »
    dulcitonia wrote: »
    e2lfyzavja8k.jpeg
    Was my absolute favorite cereal

Oooo, that one was buried in my memory! That was a good cereal.

Kellogg came out with a similar one a few years ago that I loved! I wonder if it was the same as that old kind. je2m45jbwcrz.png
    8vykvna24sta.png
    y9yyrvwwcicx.png
    They also sell similar looking ones still. I wonder how similar they are in taste to the classic one.

Oooh that first one looks a lot like the old kind.... hmm

Exactly what I was thinking! Hm!
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    The Taco Lite at taco bell.

Fried flour tortilla shell filled with double the meat, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and cheddar cheese. Why they called it taco 'lite' baffles me as I'm sure there were thousands of calories in it!

First job memories.....alas.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Anyone remember these? v96roc306d6e.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    b9g274btrrla.png

DQ Hawaiian Blizzard.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    jyredjhlsiqh.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    p6r07xolmwaz.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    p6r07xolmwaz.png

Omg yes these!!!! My childhood!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    p6r07xolmwaz.png

Omg yes these!!!! My childhood!

Right?! I have a list of childhood snacks haha
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    5gsa3r6fmwux.jpeg

Anyone remember the Pizza Hut dessert pizza from their buffet?? Or is that just me. Also, only the real ones actually KNOW about the Pizza Hut buffets. Lol... do they still exist?

I totally remember that! I miss the PH buffet in general (they've disappeared in my area). The cesar salads topped with crumbled bacon was my addiction! I liked that over the pizza and everything. That and some breadsticks dipped in marinara!
  • kiwanda88
    kiwanda88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    5gsa3r6fmwux.jpeg

Anyone remember the Pizza Hut dessert pizza from their buffet?? Or is that just me. Also, only the real ones actually KNOW about the Pizza Hut buffets. Lol... do they still exist?

In the midwest there's a chain called Pizza Ranch that is *only* a buffet; they have exactly the same sort of dessert pizza at PH once did, in cherry, blueberry, apple, and peach. Plus soft-serve. Pizza is at best OK though, and it's spendy for the quality...very popular with the <10 crowd though.

I've also seen similar dessert pizza at Godfather's I think (in the buffet), Old Chicago, and a few local chains, but only in the parts of the country that don't really do pizza well (i.e. midwest-except-Chicago, south, etc.).
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    They still have the PH Buffet here in Maine. My mom goes nuts for the baked pasta and i love the cinnamon apple dessert pizza.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    ktekc wrote: »
    They still have the PH Buffet here in Maine. My mom goes nuts for the baked pasta and i love the cinnamon apple dessert pizza.

Dessert pizza for life!! Used to load up on that and the stuffed crust.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Last time i was there the guy in front of me took all of the one pizza i wanted that was left. Im talking almost half a pizza. Just plopped the whole thing on his plate. /sad panda.
  • Lenpayasa
    Lenpayasa Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oboise potato chips. Man those were fantastic.

Agreed. The ones that tasted like real baked potatoes.
  • Lenpayasa
    Lenpayasa Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Faygo Pop! (I moved to the east coast where there is none)
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    We still have Faygo here in Vegas it's popular in the Latino stores
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Those Necco brand pink wintergreen candies, (not to be confused with necco wafers). My dad always had them in the house growing up but they are impossible to find now.

yebeicigp4ak.jpg
  • lovelylosses
    lovelylosses Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Baked Tostitos or ANY kind of baked tortilla chip, tbh. I can't find any in Canada anymore, even to order online. Yes, I suppose I could make my own but I don't want to, I want someone to make them for me, arghhhhhhh