Android App Syncing Issues

Options
kjantosh
kjantosh Posts: 8 Member
edited May 2019 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone have any information as to when the MyFitnessPal app for Android syncing issue will be fixed?

Ever since it's last update on May 9th entries made in the app do not sync to database; entries need to me made via a web browser. They don't seem in a big rush to correct this as it's almost 2 weeks now, which is a shame because I think entering food and exercises is easier via the mobile app.

They do have it identifed as an issue here (Known Issues: Android App), but there are no updates provided.

Replies

• kjantosh
    kjantosh Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    ***Update for Anyone Looking:

The website still says it is an issue, but I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that seems to have corrected it for me (simply logging out and logging back in did not work).
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    That explains why all of my entries are multiplying themselves. And why my exercise calories aren't there. I got shocked when I saw 12,000 plus calories for the day. Then saw all of my meals were recorded multiple times
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    That explains why all of my entries are multiplying themselves. And why my exercise calories aren't there. I got shocked when I saw 12,000 plus calories for the day. Then saw all of my meals were recorded multiple times

Heh, I just cleared about 40 teaspoon of milk from my breakfast entry lol. Still having that and syncing issues here as well, running Android 9, latest security patches.
  • msbridgetteanne
    msbridgetteanne Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's just an Android issue. I entered my food through the website this morning and kept getting an error. If I tried more than once, I would still get the error, but then the entry would show up in my diary multiple times. I think there are issues across the board right now.
  • Makeitso39
    Makeitso39 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    IOS user here. I can’t sync my fitbit steps and have just deleted 5 white americanos. No wonder i felt hungry!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,321 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »

Heh, I just cleared about 40 teaspoon of milk from my breakfast entry lol. Still having that and syncing issues here as well, running Android 9, latest security patches.

That beats my 30 poptart then. 😂