What are some of the favourite things you own and why?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    A potato. They're super versatile, with all the different things you can do with them.

Yes, I edited my answer to change it to a potato because of probably-poor-judgement

probably ???

Probably

natch.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    edtjh061wroe.jpg

My 2007 Harley Street Bob...my hubby and I worked together to customize her, bobbing the rear fender, painting all the tins, building the handguards, and picking out all the other little custom touches
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    A potato. They're super versatile, with all the different things you can do with them.

Yes, I edited my answer to change it to a potato because of probably-poor-judgement

Considering what potato means in Italian dialect, I find this answer extremely funny.

How does that mean that? 😂
  • dm01234_1
    dm01234_1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Off the cuff...

Musical instruments I have which feed my creativity passion.

High(er) end stereo system for the pure enjoyment of listening.

Kindle for reading.

Pilates Reformer in my exercise space. I do other forms of exercise, but this is a luxury to have (for me).

As much as I enjoy these, I could obviously lose any/all of these and still be okay (well... except for the instruments).
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I have this:

te0cr0vjmplv.jpg
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    My road bike, it’s my main mode of transportation and keeps me fit.

My iPhone...not at home much and is great for productivity.

My Mums stethoscope. Sentimental and use it for school/work.

A photo of my family circa 2004. When we were all still alive/together.

My Pug.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    My self made reference book using a combination of tertiary references painfully transcribed by hand before drafting into electronic format. Always a work in progress....only a few hundred pages of material so far in size 4 font with heavy use of abbreviation (to the point no one outside my profession could understand it in terms of context). Far more powerful than any reference material/app alone often bastardized by IT people (can not stand irrational sorting by alphabet vs. more logical sorting say by concepts - better for teaching people)
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    My mom's cooking utensils. I think of her every time I use them.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My glasses without out them i would be in the dark.

My second would be my baby picture
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    My Guitars,, they all have their own stories, some better then others
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I have a necklace that glows in the dark and shows the phase the moon was in on a very important date

fidgebm8sbca.jpeg

This is very cool.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    yidso2y5gvm2.jpeg

It’s the story’s these tell that give the priceless value. Hours and hours in the woods.

Smh at you people wooing me all the time. You don’t like the outdoors or perhaps the regulation of the Whitetail population? Or perhaps you don’t like me. Inbox me and let’s talk about it. Unless you have the mentally capacity to carry on a conversation equivalent to a 3 year old’s level...in that case keep doing what your doing.

Some people have never totalled out their vehicle because of the overpopulation of those "goats"....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    yidso2y5gvm2.jpeg

cool.

..... although, the one to the left really is avoiding any eye-contact, isn't he?
  • Muddyboots85
    Muddyboots85 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    yidso2y5gvm2.jpeg

cool.

..... although, the one to the left really is avoiding any eye-contact, isn't he?

He looks at you better when your in the room