Last film you saw...

Replies

• BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    kql6wiksome6.png

UNICORN STORE

Overall rating, 4 (on a scale of 1-10). A cutesy movie, but super slow. Parents were in no way realistic, not even sure if they were 'sposed to be now that I think about it. Samuel L. Jackson couldn't even save this movie, although his character was fun to watch. The ending is super predictable and it just took too long to get there.
  • _Paparazzi_
    _Paparazzi_ Posts: 463 Member
    8ximzb3y6eqe.jpg

It was good.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    edited June 2019
    Godzilla, King of the Monsters. Too much whiny people talking, not enough monsters fighting. I can also think of at least one giant flying robot that was missing. ;) 4/10.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Rocketman...totally loved it.

Disclaimer, I hate musicals or anything similar about 90% of the time and would have disliked this movie if it weren't for already liking most of Elton John's music.
  • _Paparazzi_
    chkmme02gpxy.jpeg

Kind of boring.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Does Good Omens count because Neil Gaiman says it's supposed to be one long movie?

And it rocked sooooooooo hard. 10/10. Would recommend.
  • _Paparazzi_
    0cg63o2audzf.jpg

• BlowPopKisses
    lqo3hwxj7oma.jpg

The Perfection

Overall rating, 8.5 (on a scale of 1-10). The Perfect movie for anyone who likes a lil Twisted and bizarre in their thrillers.
    I'm a fan of the use of "chapters" in a movie to help you keep place; the automatic rewinds were a lil campy but useful. The very beginning scene and the end scene were the most disturbing to me, and I loved it. The 2 main characters really play off each other well and hold their own which is great because the other characters could really be played by anyone off the street and be just as good. A lil sex with some side boob and a blurred out dick scene is really all there is to any nudity. And there is some cussin'.
    I thought I had the movie figured out and a sharp twist near an ending chapter told me I did not.
    Dark, Psychotic, Twisted, Suspensful, Disturbing ... I need more of this in my life.

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    lqo3hwxj7oma.jpg

The Perfection

Overall rating, 8.5 (on a scale of 1-10). The Perfect movie for anyone who likes a lil Twisted and bizarre in their thrillers.
    I'm a fan of the use of "chapters" in a movie to help you keep place; the automatic rewinds were a lil campy but useful. The very beginning scene and the end scene were the most disturbing to me, and I loved it. The 2 main characters really play off each other well and hold their own which is great because the other characters could really be played by anyone off the street and be just as good. A lil sex with some side boob and a blurred out dick scene is really all there is to any nudity. And there is some cussin'.
    I thought I had the movie figured out and a sharp twist near an ending chapter told me I did not.
    Dark, Psychotic, Twisted, Suspensful, Disturbing ... I need more of this in my life.

When she started puking bugs on the bus, that was the end for me.

oh but it gets so much more....interesting from there
  • BlowPopKisses
    lqo3hwxj7oma.jpg

The Perfection

Oh yeah, apparently a lot of tweets went out about that part and it makin' people vomit. haha But just like @mbaker566 said, it gets better from there.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    lqo3hwxj7oma.jpg

The Perfection

Oh yeah, apparently a lot of tweets went out about that part and it makin' people vomit. haha But just like @mbaker566 said, it gets better from there.

Well, I've seen enough to realize that I need to see this movie
  • melmoon90
    melmoon90 Posts: 31 Member
    John Wick chapter 3: Parabellum
    I just loved it! Big fan of the john wick films!
  • gemroc83
    gemroc83 Posts: 2 Member
    John wick 3
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2019
    chkmme02gpxy.jpeg

Kind of boring.

We bought tickets, then walked out. Glad we did. Should have opted for Rocketman or John Wick again.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Stan Helsing
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    The Curse of La Llorona
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F52501921%2F144725455940%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg?h=200&w=450&auto=compress&rect=0%2C713%2C1242%2C621&s=f989015beb457d592c5661ac8e71adc7
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Kong Skull Island.

kong himself was awesome actually but everything else about the movie was trash. 2/10 except for Kong and then Samuel L Jackson randomly having the best line in the movie
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    For the gazillionth time......

3bdtmgcabjda.jpeg